Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
11-05-2014, 08:51 AM   #1

Pleasant Sunday

Morning everyone. Lovely and sunny here at the moment. Been out with barney. Did 5 mile already this morning. No idea what our plans are for today. Just wait and see what comes of it

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
11-05-2014, 11:00 AM   #2

Re: Pleasant Sunday

Morning Pamela - glad you have started your Sunday well and have sunny weather. We've had gales overnight and it keeps looking like rain, it's still windy but not as strong.

OH has gone off with Dora to Rally Obedience this morning, so Monty is having some quiet Schnauzer time and I'm not sure what I'm going to do. I should get the vacuum out but for some reason I am aching all over, so I'm sitting here at the 'puter with a coffee and have just had some paracetamol. If the aching wears off a bit I might go and do some calligraphy and just forget the cleaning until tomorrow!

Hope that you are feeling a bit better Kazz? Sending healing vibes to all poorly folk (and my achy self!) this morning.

Chicken curry for supper! Have a good day folks.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
11-05-2014, 12:53 PM   #3

Hi folks, actually stopped raing here. Hurrah. Something wrong with my laptop, won't connect to the internet so using OH's. His did the same a few days ago and managed to fix it with help of local IT shop. Mine isn't the same so can't figure it out. I'm Windows 8 he is Vista. Must say, Vista is a lot simpler. Ironically, mine says I can't get help cos I'm not connected to the internet!! You don't say. I know I have to disconnect from our router then reconnect but don't know how to do it on mine. Something to do with network managing. Will take it to Jenny tomorrow at Ellison. Hope everyone is well, have a rest Angie, maybe it's a cold coming on. 5 miles is fab Pamela, hope to start walking dogs further this week, back will stand it. OH not so well now, had terrible cramp again despite the expensive tonic water. He got soaked through yesterday planting potatoes. Anyway, will take the day as it comes.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
11-05-2014, 05:23 PM   #4

Afternoon everyone- hope you are feeling better Angie. A no plan day can be the best sort Pamela- hope you enjoyed whatever you did. I hate it when computers don't work Fecto's Mum- I've sort of got used to Windows 8 but do struggle with it sometimes.
A housework sort of day today. I bought a carpet shampooer on Friday as Cleo's cystitis meant she had peed in a few places she shouldn't. I'd been thinking about one for a while and that clinched it. So far I've done the bedroom and bathroom and half the living room. I've also been for a run - the last few miles were bloomin' hard work into a headwind! Cup of tea now than a bit of baking for the week and dinner which will include jersey royals and asparagus.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
11-05-2014, 11:48 PM   #5

Hooray, I've scaled Mount Ironing. Feel like putting a little flag on the finished mound. Hope you are better Angie.

Managed to sort out computer by 'refreshing' it. I do this every so often when it starts being silly and not letting me access my emails. OH off to podiatrist first thing tomorrow then shopping. Keep forgetting what I need, should write it down as soon as I think of it really. Memory like a very large sieve with very large holes! Saw weather for the week earlier, looks like we are in for some sunshine towards the end of the week. Could be a trip to Lytham sands in the offing.