Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
30-11-2021, 04:10 AM   #1

Warm Tuesday.

Hi everyone. Tuesday afternoon here and the washing is blowing around in a lovely warm breeze and hopefully nearly dry.Jack and Vera have been fed along with my little wild birds and everything is peaceful. Dickens was bad this morning ,but after a pill and some metacam, he has improved a little, had something to eat and is now asleep in the back conservatory. Pamela, I know that your Harris has also suffered from stress cystitis. How was it treated and did it keep coming back ? I feel so sorry for Dickens when he is so miserable and I don't know what to do to help him.

I've just cleaned out a kitchen cupboard and it looks really good. Going to start on the second one soon, then might start going through the food cupboards in a few days.Talk about so much junk ! I've kept one shelf for stationery items ,as I can never ever find a pen or paper when I need it.

Nothing much else to report here.I've got my physio course tomorrow afternoon to look forward too (NOT). We're just going to have scrambled eggs for tea tonight ,as I can't be bothered cooking anything.

I hope the weather has cleared a bit for you< Pamela and Shelley and that you both have a really good Tuesday. Only 4 weeks until Christmas - oh heck !!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
30-11-2021, 01:23 PM   #2

Re: Warm Tuesday.

Aww poor dickens I do hope he continues to improve. Its cold and wet here today. I have a college assessment after work and that will be the last one this year for this class. It feels good when you do a clear out!

Harris settled down with it. Not had a flare-up in a few years. We were told biscuits were a main factor of the cause of it. We now give him biscuits for urinary tract and he is fine on them.

Hope your physio goes well!

I better get back to my work as doing the Jon of about 3 people just now!!