Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
01-08-2008, 06:53 PM   #1

Life

is full of ups and downs and who knows!!

Still struggling on at work with the redundancy axe looming over my head, but I try not to think about it and keep trying to sell houses

Sean is only 20 days away from his GCSE results which is quite scary. Not sure how to deal with the results if they are not what he was expecting. I will obviously be disappointed but what to I say to him? How do I react? I dont want to be hard on him as he will feel bad enough himself. But on the other hand, he could of done brilliantly... just wont know for a bit...

Emma went to Devon on a week's adventure holiday and came back alive... I was so scared she was going to drown when she went canoeing. But she didnt

So thats my kids growing up, and me plodding along.... the animals... Chloe, Misty, Pickle and Twinkle.. all just wander from one day to the next with no cares in the world....

Would so love not to be human, and have a kind family look after me and feed me and not have to worry about anything

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
01-08-2008, 07:29 PM   #2

Re: Life

I've been wondering how you've been getting on Donna .....I hope you can keep your job for as long as possible.

Gosh, I didn't realise Sean had taken his GCSE's this year!

Whatever his results are Donna, make sure tell him you know he tried his very best, don't let him see how disappointed you are if they aren't what you hoped for,, He will probably surprise you and you will be a very proud mum but either way make sure he knows you support him.

I'm pleased to hear Emma enjoyed her holiday in Devon........ and came back in one piece!

I really hope that you will see a light at the end of the tunnel soon, you deserve some happiness....(((hugs)))

Catsey Veteran

01-08-2008, 07:36 PM   #3

Oh I am ok Mags... just wonder what it is all about really!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
01-08-2008, 08:47 PM   #4

I can't say anything better than what Mags has already said, Donna! Hang in there, (((hugs)))

Catsey Veteran

01-08-2008, 11:07 PM   #5

Oh I am fine really... just rather jealous of the life of my pets

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
01-08-2008, 11:13 PM   #6

Donna, each time I hear the doom and gloom about the property market I think of you . . . I hope you and your employer can weather this - it's very scary and it's starting to create ripples into other industries. The media have a lot to answer for

I know what you mean though about wanting to be your pet. I watch my cats sleeping 23 hours and day and I so, so envy them!!

Catsey Veteran

01-08-2008, 11:21 PM   #7

They havent a care in the world... except when the next dinner time is