Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
01-08-2008, 08:26 AM   #1

Daily Thread/Friday

Morning all
Its looking like its going to be a nice day here today,blue skies and sun at the moment.
I have to pop into the hairdressers in a couple of hours then into town to try and find a top to wear tonight,Im going out celebrating my new job,being single( a little late celebrating this one ),leaving lea castle (although Im still missing the place ) and what ever else me and my friends feel like celebrating Its going to be a grreat night.
Im having major changes done to my hair,not going to tell you though,ill post piccies later!!!

Have a good day all

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
01-08-2008, 09:07 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread/Friday

Morning Erin, morning all

The sun has just pushed its way through the clouds so the weather looks promising here..

Cassie has eaten her breakfast this morning and is out investigating the fish pond next door............neighbours return from their hols today so I won't have to keep an eye on her so much then.

Erin
~ new hairstyle...interesting! Have a lovely time tonight!

Enjoy your day all!

Catsey Veteran

01-08-2008, 01:42 PM   #3

I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

I love my new hair

You are going to have to wait for piccies,ill post some tomorrow from tonight

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
01-08-2008, 01:50 PM   #4

OOh - I have started a daily as I didn't see this one.

Erin - I need to see your new hair as I can't wait until tomorrow I'll be on my jollies for 3 weeks.

Oh yes, Erin I saw a girl yesterday who looked sooooooo like you it was unbelievable, I swear she must be related. Honest she was just like you. She was in London though

Catsey Veteran

01-08-2008, 02:00 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by smudgley
OOh - I have started a daily as I didn't see this one.

Erin - I need to see your new hair as I can't wait until tomorrow I'll be on my jollies for 3 weeks.

Oh yes, Erin I saw a girl yesterday who looked sooooooo like you it was unbelievable, I swear she must be related. Honest she was just like you. She was in London though
dont worry Smudgley maybe one of the mods could merge the threads?

I ant post pics yet,I need to wait untill ive got my makeup on,i would scare you all otherwise!!

Hmmmm I dont have family in london,and I dont think any of my family went yesterday
Cool though,I have a little Erin clone running around London somewhere

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
01-08-2008, 02:27 PM   #6

It's very so humid again today and alternating between hot sunshine and cooling rain. Boys were good this morning and we went to the 'beach' which is in our huge shopping centre down by the river (which runs through the middle of the 'eating' section). Had a quick lunch in Bella Pasta and how home. Domi's watching some kung fu Panda or similar (it's a hookie copy from someone at work) and the quality is dreadful, and Sebi's being a pain in the bum so I've brought him down here with me.

The gym was good last night - hope to be able to get away there again tonight but it'll depend on when OH's back.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
01-08-2008, 04:44 PM   #7

Sunny and delightful here: coolish front came thru last night to lower the humidity and temps - 27C now - lots of blue sky and a nice breeze. We still need some rain; garden is dry. Have to plant some more iris this afternoon; only one more order to come and that's it for the iris; I am really looking forward to the display next Spring! same old same old here; no news.

Mags: so Cassie didn't get a lovely fresh fish dinner? (I know, she doesn't eat them...)
Erin: have a ball tonight! Looking forward to the pics!

The weekend cometh!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Owned BY Bubbles & Fizz (fem dsh)
01-08-2008, 05:19 PM   #8

Ok so it's a late entry into the thread It's taken me a week to recover from the weekend (and I hardly drank!). 3 days of being around lots of people does me in

SO.. normal service should be resumed from tomorrow

*hugs* all

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
01-08-2008, 05:57 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grete
Ok so it's a late entry into the thread It's taken me a week to recover from the weekend (and I hardly drank!). 3 days of being around lots of people does me in

SO.. normal service should be resumed from tomorrow

*hugs* all
Late or not, it's always good to hear from you Grete...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
01-08-2008, 06:58 PM   #10

I have done my last day at work for a week. Nothing planned, and no doubt end up going to work for some part of my holiday next week, as they can never manage without me