Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
08-04-2011, 08:43 AM   #1

Friday - yes today

Morning all

On my way out to work. See you all later.

Eileen best of luck with your tests today.

Everyone have a really good day...............

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: feral moggy
08-04-2011, 09:07 AM   #2

Re: Friday - yes today

Morning all
Its a gorgeous sunny day here today an hopefully it will stay like that for the weekend.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
08-04-2011, 09:33 AM   #3

Nice and Sunny here too - bit breezy with it though.

First day of my holidays here. Preparation day! I've packed the car to go through to parents (via tip, tyre place and petrol station), but before I can go I need to pack for the holiday and do some more prep for games and similar. I've a few things I'm going to want to print off, and need to be at parents to do that.

Tomorrow it's an early up (soon after 6 I think) cause I need to leave by 8 - go pick up another leader, and take the wee one to the cattery on the way.

Aviemore ahoy by 11:30am!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
08-04-2011, 09:44 AM   #4

Squirrel, enjoy your holiday! don't fancy your early start tomorrow though! (just remembered I'm doing a day trip to France with year 11 next Tuesday, leaving school at 6.00am )

Brilliant morning here, so sunny, great day for laundry and nice to be able to hang it outside again!

Enjoy Friday everyone!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
08-04-2011, 09:47 AM   #5

Your day trip sounds far worse to me MrsH. Least I get to choose when I get up, so if it's 6 it's simply that I want 2 hours to do whatever in before I need to leave!!! To the school for 6? OUCH!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
08-04-2011, 12:20 PM   #6

afternoon all, lovely and sunny here i so hope it stays for the weekend. I want to go car booting tomorrow and some nice dog walks.
Karen, hope your day at work goes well
Kate , glad your getting sorted for your break, i hope you have a lovely time.
MrsH, like you i'm hoping to get some washing out.
It's been a busy morning, took Malaika for a walk, left Kwame screaming in the crate. Then back to swop Dogs and took Kwame to the park where he met lots of Dogs. He enjoyed it but is still a terrible whinge bag, it's not always obvious what he's whinging about.
We called at the vets on the way home for Toms test result print out and some renal food to try. Have discovered that Royal Canin do refunds on any uneaten food ?
Can't realy grasp the test results apart from the thyroid one, will have a study later.
Hope your stress test goes well today, Eileen.

Global Moderator

08-04-2011, 12:47 PM   #7

Eileen, I hope everything goes well with your stress test today *hugs* xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
08-04-2011, 01:07 PM   #8

Afternoon everyone! Yes, good luck with the stress test today Eileen - thinking of you and sending positive vibes.

Glorious day here - wall to wall sunshine and warm. Lovely to just sit in the garden and watch the birds and bees and cats. Kizzy's sore bit still looks sore - but I don't think it's getting worse or the area larger. She doesn't seem to be worrying it so much ..... will keep my eye on it and hope to see signs of healing very soon.

Going to sow some Pak Choi this afternoon. Still keeping to diet - having stir fried spicy chicken tonight with veg and maybe a small portion of rice or noodles. Have been feeling a bit hungry - but due some lunch in a short while.

Squirrel - who will be caring for Cloud while you are away? Have a lovely holiday.

Hope all have a good day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
08-04-2011, 02:59 PM   #9

Hi people! Raw and blustery with on and off rain, 8 C (46 F); this has been such an unusually cool Spring. Warmup by the weekend, supposedly. Off for the stress test shortly; have no idea what to expect, thanks for all the good wishes.

Squirrel, hope it's a lovely vacation; Shelley, could Kwame be whinging a lot because of missing his mum and siblings? Angie, good that Kizzy seems to be improving a bit. Hi, BC and Kazz! MrH, I don't envy you that trip at all ... sounds like pandemonium!

Hope it's a good day for all!

Catsey Veteran

08-04-2011, 03:31 PM   #10

Eileen, i don't think that's the reason Kwame is whingy, the breeder said the two boys in the litter were whingy, must be because they are male
He has settled realy well with us and in fact fought a little when his brother came to visit.