Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Siamese and Moggies
31-07-2007, 07:05 PM   #11

Re: RIP Furry Legs and the chickies :(

Oh dear what a sad day for you, i'm so sorry for your losses.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
31-07-2007, 08:37 PM   #12

so sorry to hear this Jane

RIP little chickies and furry legs xx

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: A very pretty kitty!
31-07-2007, 08:52 PM   #13

Thanks everyone Gah I'm still finding it so hard. Just can't believe she's gone! She was fine last night, was sat on my shoulder whilst I checked for eggs and did their food and water *sigh*...she liked to poop in my hair, was so funny when she did that - okay so it was a little annoying at the time, but would do anything to have her back and she can poop in my hair all she likes just aslong as she's here

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: 5 moggies
01-08-2007, 08:53 AM   #14

awwh Jane I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. You did nothing wrong these things just happen. I'm sure it was really fast and that Furry Legs was in no pain.

And they are most definately not "just chickens" a life is a life no matter what form it takes - it is all precious and those chickens were so lucky to have some-one like you take care of them and love them and then mourn after them when they have passed on. Many unfortunately never get that same respect (((hugs)))) xxx

ps I have cried and mourned the loss of mice and insects - sssh don't tell any-one!