Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: domestic short hair (2)
16-11-2008, 01:08 AM   #31

Re: how many and what breed cat/s do you own

We have 2 moggies;

Miw-Bast, aged 4, she's named after the ancient Egyptian cat goddess Bast........and she definately thinks SHE is a goddess too! Ok, we treat her like one so I guess she has a right to it! She's a tortie and white, a bit skittish around strangers and quite a snob with people she knows other than us......"look, but don't speak or touch unless given permission by her majesty" LOL!

And Mouse, age 17 months, is a grey/beige/white tabby moggy. She's very friendly and outgoing and playful.....often quite crazy and gets a bit excited and causes injury to OH when they play LOL! She's rather spoiled because she's been quite ill, and she answers to "Baby" as well as Mousie.

And before leaving Canada I had a lovely tuxedo cat named Sinbad (because of lightning shaped streak of white fur across one eye and his nose). He's with a friend in Canada now, but I still call him mine LOL! He's a bit of a scaredy cat despite his size.....terrified of mice and spiders, runs and hides if he spots one LOL!