Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Cats owned: Moggies
12-08-2008, 05:50 PM   #1

Hello New To Catsey!

Hello folks! I am new to Catsey. I am a regular on rabbit forums, but have never found a cat forum as yet! A lady from the rabbit forum pointed me in this direction! She goes by the name of Donna on here!

I am the very proud owner of 5 beautiful kitties. I got Mr Darcy 8 years ago. He was a very poorly 6 week old kitten and has now developed into a beautiful and eccentric cat! He is black and white, but has the most stunning markings.

6 months after getting Mr Darcy, I got Buzz. He was a stray that the cats protection lady in the village took in and she thought he might be a nice companion for Mr Darcy. They were the same age and both black and white. What happened was that they hated each other. Buzz was kept as a house cat for a few years, but upon moving to a nicer area, he was allowed out and has returned to his ferral ways. Where ever I have lived, he has always ensured that he has a few homes to go between and even introduced me to someone who became a very good friend.

2 years later I received a phone call in the middle of the night, to tell me that there were tramps kicking a kitten around, would i take it. That I did and that night another black and white kitten was added to the mix, in the shape of Harry. Harry is a loving, playful, chilled out kitty, who I am immensely fond of.

A year later I got with a guy who was getting a kitten from his sister. A grey, half siamese. When our relationship ended a few years later I was left with the now massive cat and his name is Caesar, athough he gets called Cheese!

And finally, a few months ago I was asked by a so called friend, to go and feed her kittens as she hadn't been home for a while. (This person has a habit of getting animals and getting tired of them). The kittens were going up for rehoming. I went round and was appalled by what I saw and brought the kittens home. The boy, was taken by my mum and the little girl, now called Nancy, lives with me. She is 5 months old and just beautiful. As soon as I have worked out how to put pictures on, I will post them!

So that is my gang. I am looking forward to chatting to you all.

BTW - I am Charlotte!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH Cats
12-08-2008, 05:54 PM   #2

Re: Hello New To Catsey!

Hello Charlotte!! Welcome to the wonderful world of Catsey! Hope you enjoy it here
That is so great that Donna pointed you to Catsey! Catsey is so much fun
Can't wait to hear more & see photos of all of your beautiful cats

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
12-08-2008, 05:58 PM   #3

Hi Charlotte, a warm welcome to Catsey...... so pleased that Donna directed you here..
It's good to hear you have taken in so many rescue cats/kittens ......thanks for your wonderful introduction thread!

Looking forward to chatting and hearing more about your fur family.

If you have difficulty posting your pics on Catsey, this link will help...

http://www.catsey.com/showthread.php?t=8195

Enjoy the forums!

12-08-2008, 06:04 PM   #4

Thanks guys you are all lovely and friendly. I am typing with one cat on my hands arms and one at my feet lol!

12-08-2008, 06:14 PM   #5

Mr Darcy

Buzz - the part time kitty

Harry

Caesar (Cheese)

My beautiful girl Nancy

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
12-08-2008, 06:19 PM   #6

Hi Charlotte and welcome to Catsey

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
12-08-2008, 07:17 PM   #7

12-08-2008, 07:20 PM   #8

Awwww beautiful, thankyou xxxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
12-08-2008, 08:00 PM   #9

Beautiful cats, love Harry....

12-08-2008, 08:04 PM   #10

Aw thanks so much, Harry is a lovely lovely boy. Casper is stunning! I love Siamese.