Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
29-05-2010, 07:29 AM   #1

Sleepy Saturday

Morning all, been up since around 4.30 am. My poor puppy isnt well at all . Thought she was on the mend yesterday but got steadily worse through the night. We have a vet apt for 11.50 this morning but am going to call soon to see if I can get her in first thing. Thursday she had an injection to settle her tummy but think she needs an AB.
G put a collar on Milly last night and she went berserk , so we have had to catch her and get it off, she is sulking in a litter box, bless her.
Other than that, it's a nice sunny morning, have hung out 2 loads of washing and will have to clean up Raynes mess in the garden, followed by some household chores.

Have a lovely day every one and wishing for a safe return for Posh and Sasha. xxxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
29-05-2010, 09:28 AM   #2

Re: Sleepy Saturday

Sorry to hear that the puppy isn't very well Elaine

Well off to Braintree later need to do some food shopping also I am going to look for a present for my mum as mother of the bride.

Will report back later. Have a good day everybody.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
29-05-2010, 09:58 AM   #3

Thanx Emma.
Got her to the vet first thing, she's had an injection and has some AB's, she is now resting.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
29-05-2010, 10:30 AM   #4

Morning

Emma have you any thoughts on a present for your Mom?

Elaine Sorry the pup is not good, any idea what wrong with her?

Its raining here so the title is good as in won't be going out today. Have shopping being delivered today and going to have a lovely shower.

Had another boquet of flowers delivered yesterday from work...........really nice to be remembered, as you sort of feel out of it being away for so long but had regualr calls and texts but none of the planned visits due to my ropey recovery and my choice. But hey I am opening the floodgates next week

Have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
29-05-2010, 11:49 AM   #5

Really sorry to hear that Rayne is poorly Elaine. What's wrong with her, do you or the vet know? I assume some gastric upset. Poor girl.

It's raining persistently here now and generally overcast and horrid. Not warm either. Yes, you've got the idea - woolly jumper and fleece weather for me. Heating may have to go on later. We have chicken curry planned for supper - really looking forward to that!

In the meantime, I have about 2 hours of typing to do, so I have to try and keep my fingers warm.

Kizzy has just come in, and was a very wet girlie. I had to dry her off with some paper towel. Her eyes are as big as saucers and she looks as if something has frightened her. Hopefully she will settle and go to sleep now. She has eaten some biccies. Pip is tearing around like a berserker again, which is not helping Kizzy's composure. He doesn't like being inside and doesn't want to go outside!

By the way, did anyone realise that it is the final of Eurovision tonight??? No, neither did I - managed to completely miss the heats and everything. I have a friend who makes it an annual event and has a party. She has 25 or so friends going round to her house tonight. They design their own voting too - not serious in the least and they have fun, so good on them. I am an old stick in the mud and try to avoid it at all costs! What with that on for 4 hours and no "Oz" tonight, Dr. Who isn't on until 7.00 - programme schedules doing their own version of time travelling this evening!

Have a good day everyone. Try and stay dry.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
29-05-2010, 12:26 PM   #6

It's been raining here all morning so the garden has had a good watering.

Nothing planned today other than getting acquainted my new iPad, thank goodness for sons!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
29-05-2010, 01:07 PM   #7

Hi all - wet spells here today but warm. Niece and me having a day together - OH away to a farm sale and won't be home until dark.

Martha still tight on her eggs - 12 days to go.

We have cleaned out the fish tank and the hen coop now having pizza and mars bar ice cream!!!

Hoping we have good news about posh and sasha today.

Elaine, hope rayne is better soon.

Hope the rain goes away for all these cats and gardeners.

Enjoy the day

CM

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
29-05-2010, 02:25 PM   #8

Kazz, I wanted to get her a nice piece of jewellery - didn't want a necklace as she wears an SOS tag due to lupus and also a blood disorder.

There is a nice jewellery shop in Braintree and we got her this Kit Heath bracelet, it is very pretty and I think she will love it.

We have also got her a mother of the bride jewellery box

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
29-05-2010, 02:40 PM   #9

Rain has finally stopped here, Darcy has been out for walk along the canal, hoovering done so I'm off into town to do a bit of shopping. Everyone else out at work/away so trying to keep myself busy.
Might get something yummy to cook for dinner tomorrow-OH and my 4 year anniversary! He's working so will just be dinner at home, with no wine!
Might buy him some beer though, if I'm feeling generous! Although I'm not sure where my passport is and got refused an 18 dvd the other day
I'm going to be 27 in July!
Anyways, I'll stop rambling and take myself into town.
Lx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
29-05-2010, 03:23 PM   #10

Afternoon! It's been raining here. Took Fifi to the vet; she has to have another op next week. Will update her thread in a bit. Then took the boys into town to spend their pocket money and to pick up my dry cleaning. We had a quick lunch in Carluccios (I avoided tomato soup this time) and then came back.

Watched Oliver and had to come down to check the location of of 'who would buy' part of the film. OH and I were convinced this was a real street but infact the whole thing was shot at Shepperton Stuiods!

Now Dominik is doing some handwriting practice with his new fountain pen. He'll have to use it when he starts his new school in September. Asparagus and new potatoes with parmesan shavings for dinner - for all of us, including the boys!