Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
22-05-2010, 07:32 AM   #1

Summery Saturday

Been up since 6am, flung open the doors, no joy
Hoping that coz its the weekend, folks will be opening up their sheds and garages to get mowers and barbecues out and my little one will dart out and run home.

Trying to carry on as normal, but my heart aches when I see her bowls and toys. More flyposting today, all this walking is doing me good and my appetite is zilch, so the weight is gonna drop off...

Ceri's short term memory problem continues but he knows Posh is missing, and is concerned for me too. He's been out with me searching and asking passers by, even if he forgets some times and says she's ginger, or tortoisehell, I'm there to remind him!

Hope you have a happy sunny day and great fun, enjoy the good weather. We are feeling the warmth of your support and know its genuine. Bless you all, xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
22-05-2010, 08:16 AM   #2

Re: Summery Saturday

Fingers crossed she's in a shed like you say, I'm sure those barbecues and lawnmowers will be seeing some action soon and she can then come home to you.

It is a beautiful morning here, already getting very warm, looks like we'll get some garden tidying done later on or maybe just lazing around!

Hope everyone can enjoy this lovely day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
22-05-2010, 08:21 AM   #3

Fingers crossed PP that today is the day she comes home xxxx

Having lunch out today, then picking up our wedding rings, then popping over to see my parents, hopefully the weather will be good.

Bought some sun cream that you only apply once in the morning and it lasts all day. Hopefully it will be good.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
22-05-2010, 09:10 AM   #4

I've been thinking along the lines of Saturday, sheds being opened and a certain little cat running home. I really hope that she returns today. KIzzy is sending "go home" vibes. I really think she is.

Glorious morning here already. I am wondering whether to go to a Wholly Herbs event at West Dean Gardens today, but it just might be a bit too hot. Not decided yet.

Hope everyone has a lovely day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
22-05-2010, 12:02 PM   #5

Morning all....just in under the wire there I know.

I hoped Posh would be home by now hopefuly as you say sheds being opened she will be home.....has she got a microchip and or collar with phone number?
Just remember Dinahsmum's Chester.....HE CAME HOME.

Anyhow been in the garden this morning and decided I need a Lounger/chair......to sit out comfortably fo any length of time.......never thought I would say that.

Feel really good, everyone enjoy the weather.

Angie the wholly herbs thing sounds interesting go on enjoy.
Emma sounds like a perfect weekend......have fun.
Mrs H enjoy your pottering I may join you later, in my own haphazard way .

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
22-05-2010, 02:32 PM   #6

Afternoon! It's ever so hot, too hot to do very much. Have just come back from taking Sebi to a birthday party which Domi 'crashed' also. OH at work sorting some stuff out; I'll be picking him up later.

After that I plan to do some work in the garden and thoroughly hose it. The front is south-facing and therefore extremely hot for the most of the day, hence the evening work.

Worried about Balie again now as he's not really eaten properly for a couple of days

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
22-05-2010, 03:15 PM   #7

You are having a rough time at the moment cat health wise aren't you Yola all the best.

Catsey Veteran

22-05-2010, 03:39 PM   #8

((((HUGS)))) Yola

Catsey Veteran

22-05-2010, 03:47 PM   #9

I did go to the Wholly Herbs event - it was great. Went to a talk about making ointments, chatted to a lady about Anglo Saxon herbal remedies, found out lots from a nice man on the oil and vinegar stall and bought a bottle of raspberry vinegar (another Raspberry Role?) and bought a pair of lightweight clogs with sunflowers on them. Oh and a few pots of herbs. I've got a small part of a border that's never been happy, so it's going to be remodelled as my herb garden - just about the only place that gets full sun. Had a Belgian chocolate ice cream and am now home and just about to go and put the kettle on. Need a cuppa. It was hot, but plenty of shady places to sit, so not too bad. Oh, I bought the last Moroccan Mint and the last bottle of Raspberry Vinegar - two very popular items.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
22-05-2010, 04:01 PM   #10

Sounds like a great day out Angie, will be trying out a little herb plot of my own soon, got rosemary and thyme in already.
No news yet I've done lamposts and managed to talk to folks doing gardens etc. Get very emotional when I talk about it, so have tried to take my mind off it, watched Ashes to Ashes, mooched around the garden and stuff. Don't want to go anywhere in case. She's chipped thank goodness, but her collar has a bell but no tag... my bad!
Kazz, its thinking of Chester that keeps me going, also my friend Denise, her Kev, came home after 6 weeks !
Hugs, Yola, you must have the patience of a saint
Emma when is the big day ?

Enjoy this weather, may be summer of 2010,