Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
21-05-2010, 01:27 PM   #1

Friday Daily

Helllooooooooo - anybody?

It's a gorgeous day today. I am planting my tomato plants in Gro-bags in the greenhouse and have only done one but had to come in for lunch, Catsey catchup and a cool down! Both Kizzy and Pip are here on the top of the crate, fast asleep.

I couldn't bring myself to sign on earlier and had to get OH to come and see if there was any news about Posh. I had had a chat to Kizzy last night and she added her come home vibes. I am sad there is no good news. Still hoping with upbeat hope - very early days, but feel so sorry for Nette.

Hope everyone has a good day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
21-05-2010, 02:25 PM   #2

Re: Friday Daily

It's very hot here. After vet visit with Fifi (will update her thread in a bit) I went to the drop in doctor's clinic in the town centre as my doc is full until Tuesday; blasted cystitis has returned. They've given me a different antibiotic, I hope it works as the only other one left now is one which I'm extremely allergic too

Went for a walk around town, bought some Crabtree & Evelyn smellies for the house, some cute pjs some white jeans (still pleased I can get into a size 14) and other bits and bobs.

Now my feet ache and we're back home . . . just going to do Sebi some lunch and then we'll be off again to the DIY shop for bags of compost, to collect Domi and then to the allotment to plant out the sweetcorn, dwarf beans and maybe some beetroots.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
21-05-2010, 04:14 PM   #3

Hi Angie, Yola! First thing I looked for when I logged on was news of Posh .... Vibes still coming.

Glorious day, finally warming up with lots of sunshine and 25 C (78 F) and it's not even lunch time yet here. My weather! To the other market for Leia's special favorites, and the liquor store; plan to do some more bamboo and vine whacking this afternoon.

Sounds as if both of your gardens are going to be fruitful this year. Buds on my tomatoes, bit no fruit set yet; the potatoes are growing like weeds and are almost as high as the tomatoes now, is that normal? First time I've grown them in the ground.

Hope all the non-posters are having a pleasant day, wherever you are

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
21-05-2010, 04:59 PM   #4

hi Girls, no sign of her but I'm doing all I can to spread the word. She is such a pretty cat and I'm so afraid she's been stolen, but if she has then hope she's well cared for. wish I had a magic key and could get into all the garages and sheds around here!

I'm shattered but can't sleep. I know you're all sending good vibes to me and Posh and I very much appreciate it. xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
21-05-2010, 05:37 PM   #5

Hi all - 22c here - slight breeze so just nice. SOmetimes wish I had a greenhouse, it does help get things started.

Bamboo and vine whacking sounds like a great workout plan DM - not sure if I could be 100% committed in that heat!

PP - I just hope and pray Posh comes back to you soon.

Martha still sitting on her eggs. Have put a fresh batch under her so they will all be ready at the same time - 21 days from today and counting.

Enjoy the rest of the day peeps

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
21-05-2010, 07:38 PM   #6

Hello everyone, Yola sorry to hear your cystitis has returned, it's awful.
PP, sorry to hear Posh isn't back yet.
Work for me this morning, then yoga session, then a Dog walk.
Stir fry for tea, turned out realy well.
Last night there was some excitment in our street. The house opposite was raided for drugs, about 10 officers, some in riot gear, sniffer Dogs and 3 police vans :O
We got a letter posted through later from the police saying thanks to intelligence in the area they had carried out a successful raid.
Apparently all they got though was about £40 worth of Cannabis. The younger lad in the family took the blame and got off with a caution. It is thought they are dealing.
We live in a little sleepy village, you wouldn't think this sort of stuff goes on.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
21-05-2010, 08:08 PM   #7

Oh wow, Shelley, a lot of excitement! But just a caution. no jail time?

Not much of a workout, CM, the mosquitoes were very bity... weeds 1, me 0. Good news about Martha...... little peeps coming!