Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
22-11-2019, 10:29 PM   #1

Sultry Saturday.

Yay guys, I'm starting this thread even though it's probably still only Friday for you. Anyway, another nice but not too hot day here this morning.I'm waiting for the dog meat delivery to arrive and I'll chop it all up and get it in the freezer.Willow's tummy is still very unsettled with all the meds she's taking. Luckily she finishes the antibiotics on Tuesday and I'll make up some probiotic yoghurt and give her some of that.She hasn't been sick again, fortunately.My cousin will be round later to pick up her meat delivery and then i might head off to a book /craft fair for a bit of a browse.

KAZZ,hope you had a nice day yesterday. Lets hope the sun shines for you today Your poor cousin must have caught Yola's bug .Hope she feels better soon.My cousin was living with her son and his teenage daughter but moved out as she was not getting on with the girl. She's now living with another son and his partner and so all her stuff plus furniture from her late husband's house that she had in storage, is now here with me while she finds a house for herself.She's got a bit depressed as a house that looked really nice got a bad builders report and she had to turn it down.She's not looking at houses any more. I mustn't complain as she has been very good to me, and still is, but I am definitely not a hoarder and all this stuff in boxes everywhere drives me mad.Anyway, I'll just have to grin and bear it. and pray she finds a suitable place in the new year.

PAMELA, how nice to spend some time with you mother-in-law,What colour are your nails?I hope you enjoy your run tonight. I'm glad you'll be running with other people. You have a lovely weekend.

YOLA, what a horrid, stressful week you've had. i bet you're pleased it's now the weekend.It sounds like you need a holiday. What a pity your assistant resigned at such a busy time. You try and relax a bit this weekend and get completely over that bug. Hopefully, next week won't be as busy as you think.

POSH PUSS and SHELLEY, hope you are both well and having a good weekend.

Have a great Saturday everyone.

Love to all Catsey cats, dogs and their guardians.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
23-11-2019, 09:53 AM   #2

Re: Sultry Saturday.

Good morning Dinky and those to follow.

Dinky, did you get anything at the book fair? I hope you got all the meat chopped up for Willow So glad she hasnt been sick again.

Not sure what our plan is for today, i would love to go to a christmas market through in Edinburgh but OH isnt a fan of going there.

I do hope your cousin finds a suitable house soon so that you can get your space back. It will also help her feel better.

HAve a good day everyone

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
23-11-2019, 12:13 PM   #3

Morning! A slow start for me; didn't wake up until a quarter to nine. Pootling around doing some tidying. I'm going to get rid of all my CDs and DVDs. They take up SO much space, and I no longer use them nor have the equipment to play them on. We're also going to take our old CRT Bang & Olufsen TVs to the tip as soon as my car comes back from repair. I know they cost ££££s 20+ years ago, but again, they don't receive a digital signal and their inbuilt video players no longer work. Shame.

A hockey match for youngest over in Henley this afternoon and older boy is sleeping over around his friend's in Ascot so a chilled out evening and maybe dinner out for OH and I beckons.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
23-11-2019, 01:22 PM   #4

Afternoon all.
Sorry to hear Willow has been unwell Dinky x.
Had a really stressful 8 days so currently chilling after a good long walk with Philo.
Gave Kazz a call last night, oh man we bothered for hours, laughed alot and reminisced.
We talked alot about our dear Eileen ( dandysmom). Such fond memories of a lovely woman we never actually met.
Gonna crack on with some house work and possible painting.
Have a great day every one. I hope you are all well and that the universe is looking after you all. Xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
23-11-2019, 03:16 PM   #5

Good afternoon all.

Lovely to see so many posts. Yeah smile

Damp and chilly here, just off to take Gert out and hope she is not swimming in the field. LOL

Work tonight and tomorrow because for stocktake but not all night I do not think its a suck it and see situation. So could be a 3-4 am finish.

Lovely meal out with my friend yesterday and my December calendar is filling up, nicely. As will I be as all seem to be food related.LOL

Dinky Did you get any
feedback about the copper collars? and good luck butchering. I like book fairs, your cousin I am sure will find something give and take is family really. Have a great day.

Pamela Go with the market I would whatever you do I am sure you will have a great day, stay warm.

Yola Great minds I got rid of CD's although I am not a music person in the house like it in the car though. Sounds like an ideal Saturday. Hope you find another assistant soon a bummer one resigning I suspect. Try to not let it impact on your health.

Elaine Fantastic to hear from you my friend and a great 12 hours spent chatting away. LOL we set the world to rights too.

Right all, just going to take the dog out come home have dinner and then go to work.

To all yet to pop on HELLO