Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
15-11-2019, 10:39 AM   #1

Forecast for Friday

Hi All! well its dry here for a couple of hours but we've seen all weathers in the last few days, wet & windy first, a sprinkling of snow which soon was washed away with constant rain and now cold but dry.
I'm off to Ceri's Stroke club soon so wish you all well, hope the germs are gone Yola, animals all happy and behaving.
Shelley hope your worries are over soon.Big hugs xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
15-11-2019, 04:58 PM   #2

Re: Forecast for Friday

Afternoon - feeling a bit brighter still today, but nowhere near right yet. It's been a day at the office for me so nothing remarkable.

Tomorrow could be interesting. I have bought - as a birthday present for the OH - a visit to a disused underground station followed by a recent war film screening at the private cinema in the London Transport Museum. I'll either love it or hate it.

Boys will be sorting their own lunch and dinner while we're up in town

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
15-11-2019, 05:28 PM   #3

Afternoon all.

Hibernating here I think, curtains closed and tv on, dog asleep on the sofa snoring, all is good with the world.

P.P. Do you find the club supportive?
Yola Sounds fantastic bet you love it.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
16-11-2019, 12:03 AM   #4

Good morning all. Saturday morning here and another hot day, although the wind is picking up a bit.The vet rang with Willow's blood results and unfortunately, there is evidence of renal failure. Janna has taken a urine sample up to the vet now for me and Michele will double check it. She's hoping that it 's just a kidney infection that can be treated with antibiotics. I just have to wait and see.
Posh Puss, have a nice time with Ceri at the club.Hopefully it will stay dry for you today.
Yola, that sounds like a fantastic birthday present for your OH.I'm sure you'll both love it. Glad you're starting to feel a wee bit better now.
Kazz, sounds as if you're having a lovely relaxing day after all your hard work.It's very comforting having a dog (or cat) sleeping peacefully beside you, isn't it ? I love it when Willow snuggles right up against me in bed. Not so great on a hot night though.
Pamela, hope you're having a great day and not working too hard.
Shelley, thinking of you today. Hope you are OK.

I'm waiting for the weekly delivery of dog meat to arrive, then I'm going to groom the cats. Luckily I've got a big bag of temptations to give them as a reward.They're all due to be flea treated next week, and they really hate it. I'd better keep a few temptations back to give them after that horrendous experience. !!!

Hope everyone has a great day and stay warm.

Love to all Catsey cats, dogs and their guardians.