Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
11-11-2019, 04:50 PM   #1

Monday 11th Nov

Afternoon all home today.

Not great weather wise and really cold. Operation November sort out and clean of the sheds and garden now finished. Into the house now and watching "Pit Bulls and Parolees" often drop in and out of that and at the moment I am "in"

P.P Glad the rash has gone
and all seemingly sorting itself out. £150 is brilliant well done to all.

Shelley Hope you are feeling a little better re hospital can't say don't worry but can say "Love ya"

Yola Oh dear hope you are feeling better maybe stressed/run down a little you don't notice sometimes until your body goes "Okay not listening to me...now make you rest" LOL

Dinky 100000000% with you have discovered I am not a Knick knack person at all. Bet your items are well received. Where is your sister looking at moving too? close by you or out of state? Sorry to hear about the seizure and hope the vets visit works, arthritis is a devil have you tried a copper collar my friend swears by it for both her greyhound (11) and Stafford (14) and herself a bangle.

Pamela Hey well done on the race time fantastic.

Hope everyone is well and happy stay safe and warm.

All I have to do is sort out the dried food for Larry, Larry in case I have not mentioned is a dog who belongs to a homeless chap (whose name I do not know even after 5 years) I call him "Sir" he is homeless a proper old-fashioned homeless chap shopping trolley etc. But he has a dog called Larry I met them in the vets years ago and I discovered he had trouble storing his dried food or Larry so he buys it I collect it store it here and weekly drop off enough for a week for Larry. He wants nothing more and says nothing but hey makes me happy.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
11-11-2019, 10:26 PM   #2

Re: Monday 11th Nov

Late check in from me. Been out with my running club tonight Had to go for a hot bath as my groin muscle has been sore when running tonight. Really dont want it to go again like it did a couple of years ago. Dropped down a running group tonight just to take it a bit slower!

Kaz, that is such a nice thing you do for Larry. Im sure "sir" appreciates it!! As long as it makes you happy doing it and Larry and owner are happy thats what counts

Hope everyone has a lovely evening

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
12-11-2019, 02:45 AM   #3

Re: Monday 11th Nov

Good morning/evening? Kazz and Pamela and all to follow. Tuesday afternoon here and I'm waiting for the vet to come and give Willow her Synovan injection.She won't be at all happy as she really dislikes the lovely vet.Pit Bulls and Parolees sounds interesting .I really like pit bulls. It's a shame that they often fall into the wrong hands. My late husband had a pit bull (Digger) when I met him and he was beautiful.Mind you, Pete had him well under control.Incidently, Pete grew up with a pet cheetah ,as a child in South Africa I think his grandparents owned two of them, as I have photos of Pete cuddling them. It's my cousin who's between houses ATM and has all her stuff here. I get stressed just looking at it. She's looking to stay in Christchurch, but not near me, perhaps around Riccarton way. I haven't heard of those copper collars but will ask Michele, the vet about them. I'll try anything Well done you for helping "Sir" and "Larry" I'm glad that he cares about his dog so much and you are there to keep an eye on the situation. How awful to be homeless, poor guy.
Pamela hope that muscle pain has eased up a bit for you now. Good for you for taking it a bit slower. You look after yourself.
Shelley, and Posh Puss, hope you are both OK .Shelley, I'm thinking of you this week.You hang in there. Posh Puss, hope you are feeling a wee bit better today and are resting and keeping warm.

Love to all Catsey kitties, doggies and their guardians.
Have a great evening everyone.