Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
10-11-2019, 10:27 AM   #1

Remembrance Sunday

Morning everyone, sunny but cold here.
Just a dog walk planned and maybe swimming.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
10-11-2019, 09:03 PM   #2

Re: Remembrance Sunday

late check in from me today, been out and about with hubby today then i had a 5km run. One that i did last year and i was determined to beat my time this year and i did I ran with 2 friends and a family member and we all had a great night

Shelley, i hope you get on ok at he docs tomorrow

Hope all catsey friends are warm and cosy at home

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
11-11-2019, 03:20 AM   #3

Re: Remembrance Sunday

Hi Shelley, Pamela and all to follow.It's raining here today (Monday morning) and a lot cooler, thank goodness.Willow had another seizure late last night but came out of it and appears fine today, The vet will be coming this week to give her an injection for her arthritis.I've finished my Mary Higgins Clark book this morning but will start another tonight.
Shelley, hope you had a nice walk with the dogs and enjoyed your swim.All the very best for your tests this week.
Pamela,good for you for beating your time.You'll be in the Olympics next !!! Have a lovely evening, won't you.

Love to all Catsey cats, dogs and their guardians.