Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
02-11-2019, 09:07 AM   #1

Saturday

Good morning everyone.

Been an early start in my house today as the dogs woke up at 615am, let them out for a pee then back to bed with a biscuit but they wouldnt settle so that was us up. I did manage to fall asleep on the couch and OH has gone back to bed.

Its dry here today so will be heading out with the dogs soon then out and about so i can get the rest of what i need to finish my order of snuffle mats by Tuesday.

I also now have a long weekend and not back in work until Wednesday

Dinky, i was soo pleased to read the update on Willow!!!

have a great weekend.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
02-11-2019, 10:11 AM   #2

Re: Saturday

Hi Pamela and anyone to follow. Oh you poor thing ,getting woken up so early. Still at least you managed to get a bit more sleep on the couch. Lucky you, having a nice long weekend. I hope the dry weather continues while you're off work so you can enjoy your walks. Good luck with those snuffle mats You'll be famous one day Pamela.
Hope everyone else has a great weekend, doing things you love. It's 10pm here on Saturday night. My youngest daughter has just come home from a barbecue and so Willow and I are heading off to bed Still very hot, unfortunately and I'm not really tired ,but I'm trying to get Willow to rest as much as possible.

Love to all Catsey cats, dogs and their guardians.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
02-11-2019, 10:49 AM   #3

Morning ladies, unlike you Pamela I'm having a slow start this morning, having a cup of tea in bed, dogs cuddled up with me.
Dinky not read your update so will go and do it now.

Catsey Veteran

02-11-2019, 10:50 AM   #4

Cant find Dinkys update ?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
02-11-2019, 11:11 AM   #5

Morning. I’m watching the rugby final. Fingers firmly crossed. At work I have SA, Aus, kiwi and Irish colleagues - it’s made for some interesting conversations �� I don’t really have much of a clue about rugby rules - my 13 y/o explains them to me, but I enjoy rugby far more than football.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
02-11-2019, 03:44 PM   #6

Good afternoon all.

Been to work 5am till 11.30 today, home now been to the butchers and into Asda. I like Quorn on occasion myself have to say the fresh Quorn in spaghetti bolognaise is lovely, think you would be hard pushed to notice the difference to meat other than saying its lovely.

Dinky hope the improvement with the tablets continues. Interesting thought about KFC for Christmas day but hey who to say what you should do a tradition starts somewhere. Life is for living a friend of mine has crisp sarnies......LOL...….think its due to working every Christmas as a nurse.

Yola I cannot get into rugby either have tried over the years but sadly seems this was not to be.

Pamela What are your plans for your long weekend.

Shelley Jope your slow start has continued to a brilliant day.

Catsey Veteran

02-11-2019, 08:23 PM   #7

Not a bad day, done a food shop, done a good turn and listed some dolls on eBay.
Couple of vodkas and an Indian takeaway.