Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Cats owned: short-haired
04-06-2013, 07:28 PM   #1

Subscription Box for Kitties?

Hi!

I was looking in to getting my cats a subscription box. Anyone have any recommendations?

I've heard of Pawalla--they seem to have quality all-natural products which is what I'm looking for because my cats have sensitive tummies. Plus it looks like they have 2 options for box sizes which fit my price range. Has anyone tried them/know of them?

Any info would be great!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
04-06-2013, 10:06 PM   #2

Re: Subscription Box for Kitties?

Hi KittyPaws13 - I see you live in USA and I may be being just ignorant but I've not heard of subscription boxes for cats being sold in U.K. Maybe another forum member can enlighten me?

Cats owned: Deaf Domestic Shorthair
07-06-2013, 09:24 PM   #3

I don't know what they are either, and I'm in Canada! But I've only had a cat for a few months, so I don't know what everything is yet

Cats owned: short-haired
07-06-2013, 11:09 PM   #4

lol

Have you guys heard of Birchbox, or Naturebox, or Fancy box? Well, its a bit of a trend here in the U.S I guess-- subscription boxes for literally everything you can think of, including pets! Basically they send you new products to try every month. Pawalla seems to specialize in all natural and organic pet food and treats which is awesome, but there are others too!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
08-06-2013, 09:43 AM   #5

The only subscription-type selling I've come across in U.K. is organic veggie boxes - so far. No doubt the idea will catch on here eventually!

No help I'm afraid with your decision though!

Cats owned: Bengal
24-01-2014, 01:09 PM   #6

Hi!

I bought a box of handmade toys from Tux & Tabby for my fur baby's Christmas present and she loves it! I saw that they also did subscription boxes and it looks like they are British..