Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
19-04-2009, 08:53 AM   #1

Daily Sunday...

Morning all, its dull, but warm here this morning.....Good to be home...My boys have been playing Jayne up, Casper would not come in, Merlin decided to spray on the dogs beds...Funny since I have been home they are all behaving,, Think they missed mum..
Got a garden to sort out...Tubs and baskets to organize.....
Have a good day everyone...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
19-04-2009, 09:05 AM   #2

Re: Daily Sunday...

Morning Moli,

A bit overcast here at the moment, OH is over at my parents fitting a new clutch to his car so I am going to pop to the shops, and then hopefully get on with some gardening.

Have a good day everybody !

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
19-04-2009, 09:36 AM   #3

Didin't get up til 9:00 but had another disturbed night so just recharged my batteries. What a lovely day here now. Sunny and fairly warm.Thinking of a short trip out to the mountains to get some nice fresh air. The housework can wait til its raining

Not much point in gardening at the moment until the building work is over. We are having the back garden redesigned and making it more cat secure to allow Posh a bit more freedom and less work for us.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
19-04-2009, 09:40 AM   #4

Morning. We had some of Lucys friends stay over last night, so off to take them home soon. Then a few jobs to do. I'm visiting some CP fosterers this afternoon and moving some cats around. Had 2 pregnant cats that were possibly coming in. One isn't actually pregnant so won't be coming in and the other one is but the people looking after her have gone away for the weekend, leaving her outside, so we'll have to get her Monday.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: N/A
19-04-2009, 10:12 AM   #5

Morning all.

I'm goosed after being in the fresh air at the beach yesterday! But Ive already been to work and now I'm on my bed relaxing.

Its a bit cold here at the moment, was 3c at 6am is 7c now with really thin cloud, can just about see the blue sky. Hope it gets clearer after.

Going out for tea after to my fave pub ever. They do the best beef baguette, chips and gravy. sounds mingin but its yummo.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
19-04-2009, 10:33 AM   #6

Hiya all

Done nothing this morning. But just had a lovely old fashioned Sunday breakfast...Bacon, fried egg, sausage (try them Porkisons original scrummy) fresh tomato, mushrooms and beans with a slice of bread and brown sauce and a lovely cup black coffee....heaven.

Not sure what I am going to do now apart from wait for it to go down.

Have to take Mom out to Halesowen this afternoon her brothers birthday, then take them both Mom and Dad to the town hall they are going to see Foster and Allen.

May potter in the garden may not I keep having to fight the urge to do something with the daffs.......but I know I have to leave them,

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
19-04-2009, 02:04 PM   #7

Afternoon all, had quite an industrious day so far. Hung out some washing then went shopping. I am so sick of the amount of food we waste because none of us get off our backsides to make dinner, sooo, I have prepared all the meals for the week, all we need to do is pop them in the oven. I have also made a strawberry and blueberry cheese cake and some lemon muffins. Cleaned the stairs, washjed the floors and am now toying with the idea of washing the van and cutting the grass.
Smell ya later alligator

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
19-04-2009, 02:21 PM   #8

Good thing you're home Moli - there were tremendous storms and floods in Houston overnight. Possibility of thunderstorms here late afternoon.
OH finishes his work stint early afternoon and we have a hotel move, so I've packed up ready.
Soon be Wednesday!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
19-04-2009, 04:23 PM   #9

Cloudy but still milder, 21C before lunch. Did the market run ...finally had crab cakes!!! ... nothing on the agenda but a bit of pottering in the garden; papers and crossword.

I was thinking how good it is that you'd left Houston, Moli, dreadful storms and 5 people killed in the floods! Elaine, if you were closer I'd invite myself over for dinner! You've been a busy bee today. PP, enjoy the mountain air. sounds lovely. Kazz, why not just relax for a change and just sit in your lovely garden? Janey, enjoy your pub tea!

All day rain coming for Monday, I shall be grumbling!

Have a nice day, peeps!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
19-04-2009, 05:26 PM   #10

Been lovely here in Kent. Been in the garden - not doing much just sitting watching the rabbits play in the long grass... have another illness setback so not much energy.

Tidied up my bedroom though and had the windows open to blast the old dusty air out of the house.. makes it all feel so much better. Emma did her room too so a miracle has happened here today.

Beef stew for dinner... and its late so best start it. Have a good evening all.