Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
18-04-2009, 03:16 PM   #11

Re: Sunny Saturday

Super sunny day so I made an early start on bed laundry and decided we needed new bed so went to retail park. Bought a bed (4 drawer divan and new leather headboard) in Dreams ( half-price sale )

As it stayed nice I put Posh on her harness and took her outside for a bit of grass munching pics are up on picture ages. She took to it fairly well, for a short time then started to get a bit annoyed by it so we came back indoors.

Going out tonight for a meal for the two of us, in the absence of our friends who couldn't make it up for the w/e.

Enjoy your lazy days girls and we have some jet setters here too! nice!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
18-04-2009, 04:53 PM   #12

Re: Sunny Saturday

Hi from my sunny side of the Pond, a glorious Spring day, cloudless skies, 15 C already and will match DMs 22 later in the day. Back on schedule: did the library and liquor store run, and going to mess about in the garden after lunch: think it's OK to plant the crocosmias now. Going to rain Sunday evening thru Tuesday, so hopefully that will disguise the newly-disturbed-soil smell and deter the squirrel from digging them up!

Hope Bailie's OK, Yola; desk sounds v. nice! PP, glad your girl got outside or her grass. Alex, kitten-watch with camera in hand, please! Welcome home, Moli! Poor Cassie, mum wouldn't let her keep her mouse....

Hope everyone has a lovely day, it certainly was a long, cold, dreary Winter, we deserve this!