Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: N/A
14-04-2009, 01:43 PM   #1

Cloudy Tuesday

No thread yet!?

Afternoon all,

Im sad today as Tiddles mum and dad are coming to pick him up in a few hours... I dont want him to go. I was thinkin of hiding him... Would they know he was missing? *thinks* lol

Oh well...

Its cloudy but warmish here today.

Not got any more news.

Have a nice day all.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
14-04-2009, 01:53 PM   #2

Re: Cloudy Tuesday

It's overcast, chilly and just started to rain here .....at least we had a lovely Easter weekend though.

Went to the garden centre this morning, bought some bedding plants and compost and a couple of half baskets.

Enjoy your day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
14-04-2009, 01:53 PM   #3

Hi,
I've been doing house work & washing in-between playing on the PC. Going to see Al Murray live tonight, which should be good.
Nothing else exciting happening here. Back to work tomorrow Doing a course all day as well

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
14-04-2009, 02:48 PM   #4

It's warm and sunny here; I'm still feeling a bit off - Dominik is too, his holiday care lady phoned to say he'd fallen asleep at the table where he was drawing Poor love - if it were up to me I'd be off like a shot to pick him up and take him home but the miserable git here thinks otherwise

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
14-04-2009, 03:48 PM   #5

Afternoon all

Cloudy, cold, wet and windy here - yesterday it was rugby shirt and cut the grass. Today it is the full waterproof and layers.

Tiddles owners must have missed him - but maybe you could dye him black and ......

What are you putting in your baskets Mags? - I can't decide - petunias, lobelia, geranium, oh decisions, decisions.

Never heard of Al Murray - but enjoy - any night out is good!

Yola - hope you feel better tomorrow, poor Dominick hope he feels better too. It is such a worry when they are poorly and you're not there, but i'm sure he'll be better when he sees Mum.

Enjoy the rest of the day peeps.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
14-04-2009, 03:50 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by calismum
Afternoon all

Cloudy, cold, wet and windy here - yesterday it was rugby shirt and cut the grass. Today it is the full waterproof and layers.

Tiddles owners must have missed him - but maybe you could dye him black and ......

What are you putting in your baskets Mags? - I can't decide - petunias, lobelia, geranium, oh decisions, decisions.

Never heard of Al Murray - but enjoy - any night out is good!

Yola - hope you feel better tomorrow, poor Dominick hope he feels better too. It is such a worry when they are poorly and you're not there, but i'm sure he'll be better when he sees Mum.

Enjoy the rest of the day peeps.
WHAT?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
14-04-2009, 03:56 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by smudgley
WHAT?

Honest

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
14-04-2009, 04:32 PM   #8

Who's Al Murray?

Miserable weather, all day rain and only 9 C; when is real Spring coming? Had a lie in because of the weather; only thing on the agenda is doing my State Income Tax form on line; did the Federal one Sunday ...both due by the 15th. I hate doing taxes but found it's less of a hassle on line.

Mags, looking forward to the usual lovely basket pics in due time, and yours also CM when you make up your mind! Janey ...dying black is an excellent idea... Yola, awww, poor Domi Smudgley, hope the course is an interesting one..

Wish I were in Houston with Moli, it was 82 F yesterday!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
14-04-2009, 06:02 PM   #9

I've never heard of Al Murray either
I brought Domi home early - he's a very poorly bunny and is asleep in guest bedroom which is on the same floor as our room which he feels more comfortable with. I'll be keeping an eye on him during the evening as he's very hot

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
14-04-2009, 07:09 PM   #10

Sorry for my lateness, I'll be getting a detention at his rate. Now is my first time online in 2 days. WORK WORK WORK! Grrrr!

Hope everyone is ok? righto, going to catch up on threads.