Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
13-04-2009, 10:49 PM   #11

Re: Bank holiday Monday

What a nice thing to do, Tink, that will be an Easter he'll remember!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
13-04-2009, 10:56 PM   #12

Re: Bank holiday Monday

hi everyone, I'm a little late signing into Catsey today. Have had a busy day. Went ice skating this morning, thoroughly enjoyed it. Then out for lunch. Then called round my parents, then finished sorting out upstairs loft conversion which Lucy is having as her new bedroom It needs the walls boarding & decorating, but she doesn't care, she soon convinced her Dad to put a TV & the Wii up there & a couple of beanbags & a make-shift bed & the pair of them are sleeping up there tonight A little worried about Ashleigh being upstairs with her cough, but it is so much better now that when she does have a turn, it's more coughing than lack-of breath. This evening we had my parents for tea & have had a fire in the garden to burn all the branches we cut from the trees a while ago. Just come in and having a coffee!