Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: N/A
10-04-2009, 08:31 AM   #1

Good Friday

Morning all.

Ive not been down yet to see what damage Tiddles did in the night lol (probs nothin)

So what has everyone got planned for today? I dont know yet, might just go for a meal somewhere.

Its cloudy here and 10c at the moment.

Remember your not supose to eat any meat today

Have a good one.

EDIT:
P.s, As I posted this the house phone rang and it was my auntie saying my grandad has had a fall... He's 87 I think and not in the best of health!!! So thats probably our plans out the window now.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Maine Coons
10-04-2009, 09:02 AM   #2

Re: Good Friday

Morning everybody,
I am madly cleaning this morning as I have got my mum and dad coming over to stay at the weekend, not that the house is dirty but you know what it`s like when you have got people coming over to visit.

Janey hope that your grandad is OK and it is nothing to serious x.

Have a great Easter weekend everybody Xxx.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
10-04-2009, 09:36 AM   #3

I'm preparing for a lovely Easter weekend of WORK
Really, I don't think anyone else can be bothered to show up coz I'm late shifts and night shifts until next Tuesday; so not much telly viewing either! I'm glad the weather is bad ( but sorry for you who have hols of course!)

Janey, looks like you have it bad too, soz about your Grandad. Hope he is comfortable now, at least.
Leesy, ease up on the cleaning, they have come to see you not inspect your house!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
10-04-2009, 09:38 AM   #4

Morning all, its gorgeous here at the moment, but thats all to change as the day goes on.

No day off for me, im off to work now,but only untill 4 so cant complain.

Jane sorry to hear about your grandad, hope hes ok.

Have a good day and great easter everyone

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
10-04-2009, 09:52 AM   #5

A very happy Easter to you all!

The day has started with hot cross buns ......yummy!

Very gloomy here and the forecast is for heavy rain later ......where have all the lovely sunny Easters of the past gone - I can remember always having a new dress and sandals at this time of the year

Nothing planned for today but my family wil be coming for the day on Sunday so that will mean an egg hunt for Katie and Jamie, they are eggs-ited about it already!

Jane, sorry to hear about your Grandad, I hope there are no broken bones and he's comfortable.

Have a lovely weekend everyone!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
10-04-2009, 09:56 AM   #6

Morning all

Its lovely and sunny and warm here... not sure if it is supposed to last though...

Was off work last week so easter weekend is just a continuation of my holiday.. nothing planned for today other than tidying up lol.. Emma is staying with a friend until tomorrow and Sean is off out to Bluewater with a friend.. so I am home alone!

Jane - hope your grandad is gonna be ok..

Have a good day everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
10-04-2009, 11:49 AM   #7

morning all. Just a quick visit from me. I'm off up to Scotland shortly. Have a family wedding to attend tomorrow. Really don't want to go as I am full of the cold and it's Hayleys birthday tomorrow too. But duty calls lol. Have a lovely Easter all xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
10-04-2009, 12:21 PM   #8

Sorry to hear about your Grandad Janey - do hope he will be OK.

It's pouring here - absolutely tipping down.

I have my ultimate chocolate cake in the oven! Do hope it turns out OK - it smells wonderful. Pic later if it looks as good as it smells.

Hot X buns with afternoon tea.

Have a Good Friday everyone - whatever you are doing.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
10-04-2009, 01:53 PM   #9

Its very misty here at the moment, but the sun is begining to come through, very warm though....Mr Mocking bird has been for his breakfast...Hubby finishes early today, so looks like an afternoon shopping...
Have a good one everybody...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
10-04-2009, 04:24 PM   #10

Partial sun here and milder, 15 C, but rain is forecast this afternoon thru tomorrow; however Easter Sunday will be fair if the forecast is right. To the market this morning so I can avoid Saturday's rain. Saw a yellow magnolia this morning; didn't know they came in that color! Will try for a pic. No real news here, just the usual routine.

Janey, hope your grandpa will be OK; Angie, looking forward to cake pics! Moli, Mr. Mockingbird is going to miss you when you go home. Alex, hope the cold improves; have a safe trip. Condolences to those who have to work, and a Happy Easter to all!