Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
09-04-2009, 10:09 AM   #1

Thundery Thursday

It's very dark and bleak outside could go either way today, hope it breaks out nice. The rains came down last night and this morning very early.

Plan on going to get some supplies from the pet store, I need more Catsan and budgie stuff. Maybe a little pressie in it for Bron and Posh

Other than that quiet day, may spend an hour catching up on progs on Sky Planner today, depends on the weather.

Have a good day everyone

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Maine Coons
09-04-2009, 11:13 AM   #2

Re: Thundery Thursday

Hi everybody,
It is a bit bleak here today and also rained last night and this morning, not upto to much today it is my last day today with the kids for a week as I am having a week off work "YEAH".
We are sticking some Easter cards today so they can take them home with their Easter Eggs.
Have a nice time at the pet store and don`t forget those prezzies PoshPuss.

Have a nice day everybody Xxx.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
09-04-2009, 11:40 AM   #3

Cold, windy and damp here. I'm still feeling bleugh as Sebi was in bed with us which resulted in little sleep for me. I will be picking up more herbal medicine today as I'd run out and my panic attacks and tearfulness are coming back again. What a wreck
Still, we have booked a 'Thomas day' at the Watercress Line on Saturday so I hope the weather is at least dry as I'd like them to have a good day out.

Catsey Veteran

09-04-2009, 12:22 PM   #4

Sorry to hear that you are feeling "bleugh" Yola and I hope that you are feeling alot better soon.
Hope that you and your family enjoy the "Thomas Day" on Saturday and that the weather stays fine for you

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
09-04-2009, 02:52 PM   #5

Late arrival today, aren't I?
We've been doing a bit of retail therapy - best thing for a dank and dull day like today. I think I'm unlikely to get a lot of time at the PC before we leave next Tuesday, so I'll wish everyone well for Easter and hope the sun shines, wish angie and the transport team all the best for next week and see you soon (It'll prob be tomorrow, not I've gone through all that but ......)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
09-04-2009, 04:20 PM   #6

We're having a much better day weatherwise, blue skies, winds died down and already 15C. Did the library and gin run today as Saturday promises to be a nasty all day rain. April is such a changeable month, Winter and Spring fighting it out.......

Yola, hope the day goes well for you and you feel better soon. DM, early Happy Easter in case we don't chat before it. PP, hope Posh likes her toy (I know you didn't forget!) Leesy, enjoy the week off!

Have a nice day, peeps! Enjoy the long weekend.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: N/A
09-04-2009, 04:40 PM   #7

Afternoon all,

Had quite a busy day so far, Ive had a busy day at work and my bro has come and dropped Tiddles off (remember I said like over a month ago he was coming to stay for a few days, well he's finaly here!!! Will post pics soon.

Gonna be watching the rugby tonight, St.Helens vs Wigan. (come on you Saints)

Have a nice day all.

Catsey Veteran

09-04-2009, 05:00 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by janey83
Afternoon all,

Had quite a busy day so far, Ive had a busy day at work and my bro has come and dropped Tiddles off (remember I said like over a month ago he was coming to stay for a few days, well he's finaly here!!! Will post pics soon.

Gonna be watching the rugby tonight, St.Helens vs Wigan. (come on you Saints)

Have a nice day all.
Can`t wait to see some pics of Tiddles, and snap we will be watching the Rugby as well

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
09-04-2009, 06:04 PM   #9

Not been a good day here weatherwise, althoyugh had a nice walk with the dogs and the rain stayed off. Took my foster lad to see 'Monsters v Aliens' in 3D, it was very good and I wasn't really expecting to enjoy it.

Sorry to hear you feel bad Yola, hope you feel better soon and that you all enjoy the Thomas Day. We took my son to lots of them when he was small and I'm not sure who enjoyed them the most! Special times.