Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
03-04-2009, 08:53 AM   #1

Foggy Friday!

We have fog! Yukk
I guess it will burn off as the sun warms up.
Smudgley - hope you are OK this morning. Chin up girl - it's only for life
Have a lovely day everyone

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
03-04-2009, 08:58 AM   #2

Re: Foggy Friday!

Misty here. Hayley is enjoying lounging about in her pj's while Raechel headed off to school lol. Her school broke up yesterday. Off to the vet in a bit with Cefa and Sydney, they're getting their 2nd injections today. Hopefully they will get a lovely new home soon, so friendly!
If the sun breaks through I may just get some gardening done. OH sorted out my veg patch the other day, and we planted potatoes, carrots, onions, spring onions, peas and lettuce, so I keep going out to make sure no birdies have been eating my seeds. So sad lol.
Hope everyone has a good day, and Smudgley, hope things are getting sorted x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
03-04-2009, 09:16 AM   #3

Morning all. I'm tired & feel a little washed out! Was at the hospital until 1.30am.
I'm working from home today.
We are no further forward with Ashleigh, so I'm hoping next weeks visit to the surgeon may have some answers. She had a fairly good nights sleep & only had 2 mild coughing spasms overnight. I am going to try & put all the cats I have in my care out to fosterers at the weekend & be foster-cat free for a little while.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Maine Coons
03-04-2009, 09:17 AM   #4

Very dull and foggy here today and abit nippy,hopefully the sun will come out later and it will warm up.
I am off out tonight for a race night with my OH so that she be a fun night, not sure what to wear so I will have to have a look through the wardrobe and if I can`t find anything will have to nip out and get something new LOL .
Have a good day everybody

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
03-04-2009, 09:29 AM   #5

Good decision Kelly - you can only have so much on your plate at any one time.

I'm off to have a shower shortly and then to shovel more manure at the 'lottie'.

I have to add it's very disconcerting as Dominik is reading what I write as I type it . . . . I'm going to have to start typing in code soon LOL!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
03-04-2009, 10:54 AM   #6

DON'T YOU HATE IT WHEN YOU'VE WRITTEN A LONG REPLY THEN IT JUST DISAPPEARS...

Anyhow, this is a condensed version of my reply, morning all day off today and not back till Monday but popped in to work this morning to tie up some loose ends. Lets my mind not worry....sad eh.

Off to take mom to the wool shop, and then take Sal out and to get some gardening done too (fingers crossed)
need to do food shopping and have a look around for bits pieces that till I see them I did not know I wanted
Oh and pay some bills.
Oh and catch up on some CP calls.
Oh and pop round to a friends to see them they have had a death in the family.
Oh and pop round to a neighbours they need there WC float changing in the cistern its not woking properly,and a plumber wants to charge them £45 call out............ .........alone, Lord knows how much it will all cost so I said blow that I'll change it on my day off - hence today.
Oh and I am going to chop down a conifer for the old chap opposite. Its getting a bit out of hand and at about 8&1/2 ft now it will soon take off. So stopping it now.
Oh yes and I need to clean the windows too (mine).
Oh yes also need to collect new NV books from the CP.
Oh yes I would also like to enjoy my day off........

Smudgley - thats a great idea hope all works out okay sure it will. "hugs"
Alex - enjoy the gardening.
Leesy - enjoy the night out, I assume you are not in a runner in the race night.
Yola - the time to worry is when he corrects your spelling.
DM - enjoy the fog.
Everyone else - enjoy the day.

Take care all see you shortly.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: N/A
03-04-2009, 11:07 AM   #7

Morning all, its my day off as well, yippee.

Not got anythin planned for today.

Im hoping the sun will come out later, its cloudy and its 6c...

My cousin has gone to ladies day today, hope she enjoys it.
(Im dredding the national tomorrow, I hate it!)

Have a nice day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
03-04-2009, 01:25 PM   #8

Kazz, will you have time to breathe today! Smudgely, thinking of you and your daughter ((hugs)). Hope everyone has a good day. I am at work, but tomorrow we are driving down to London to collect my daughter from uni for Easter and planning on seeing a show.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
03-04-2009, 02:01 PM   #9

Hi all - not posted in the "daily" for a while. Smudgley, I am thinking about you and your poor girlie. Hope you can all hold on for that consultant visit.

I have brought Merlin's ashes home today. I am going to get one of those nice little sleeping cat caskets like Yola's. He was mainly an indoor cat and will be happier inside. Think I might also look for a pretty silver photo frame and print off one of my favourite pictures to go in it.

No call yet from our local CP - I'm going to phone them on Monday.

It's a foggy cold day here too. Hope everyone has a good day. Kazz - you make me tired just reading what you're doing on your "day off"! I have some transcription work today - feeling better after a few yucky days.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
03-04-2009, 02:04 PM   #10

Another beautiful morning, we are going to San Antonio for the weekend, really looking forward to it....They have a sea world, and you can see the huge whales.....Must remember my camera!!!
Have a good one everybody....
Kazz......where do you get the energy from!!!!