Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
02-04-2009, 08:55 AM   #1

Tiring Thursday!

Busy day today. At home with the boys (tiring in iteself)! Later I have to run to the allotment to let a farmer in who's dropping a pick up truck load of manure for me - I then have to shovel it off the road and onto our plot.

Then it's back here quickly to wash my hair and tidy up for an important bank meeting in town. My brother'll be sitting the boys for a couple of hours. They love that because he's just a big kid and plays with them as if he were one of them!

Right - off to try and get the wheelbarrow out from our cellar and loaded into the car

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
02-04-2009, 09:05 AM   #2

Re: Tiring Thursday!

Remember to clea your nails before the bank meeting Yola! Hope it all goes well.
OH has a day off, so we're going to the coast (I think). Speak later - have a good day everyone

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
02-04-2009, 02:20 PM   #3

Afternoon all, We have a magnificent thunder storm at the mo, forked lightening the lot, quite impressive to watch from inside!!!
From what my son tells me the weather in Scotland is beautiful too!!!! Hope everyone is enjoying their day...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
02-04-2009, 02:55 PM   #4

I've booked today off work.

Been to hospital with Ashleigh. Been a long moring.

We're going to play with the cats now & clean the pens.

Annual CP inspection this evening from Head Office!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: N/A
02-04-2009, 03:06 PM   #5

Tiring... not half! I only had like 15 hours sleep in 3 days... Im absolutly goosed.

Is lovely and warm here, the suns out and so are some clouds...
Ive just come in from work, i have noting planned for the rest of the day really, might go out tonight but coz im tired im not sure yet.

Have a nice day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Maine Coons
02-04-2009, 03:53 PM   #6

Afternoon everybody, it is not as warm here today and there is no sunshine out today, not upto much as I have had a bit of a quesy tummy, not been sick or anything but it just dosen`t feel right .
Hope you are all having a great day .

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
02-04-2009, 04:22 PM   #7

Tiring Thursday, indeed. I have done an early shift, 08:00 til 2pm and have to go back in to do a night shift because our cover for tonight is on hospital watch with her terminally ill FIL . I will be knackered tomorrow!
Still, it's only work and think of the paypacket !

Beautiful afternoon here after a grey cold start, the magnolia is looking swell, must take a pic before any nasty frosts. Posh is basking in the sunlight thru the window of the utility room, what a life!

Hope Ashleigh's feeling better Kelly, and Yola, hope the meeting went well with the bank. I love thunderstorms, Moli, bet that was a good one! HAVE A NICE DAY Y'ALL

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
02-04-2009, 04:40 PM   #8

Foggy here, was supposed to lift but doesn't look like it...13 degrees, East wind, not a really nice day weatherwise. Finally managed to get to both the market and the library; had to pick up my holds as one expired today. I have the new Lincoln Child and that little cat book Onekidney recommended. Moli's t'storm will be here by tomorrow, regretfully, they're scary! So will probably be a stay-at-home day ... No other news,

Enjoy the day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
02-04-2009, 05:18 PM   #9

Now you hard-working people are making me feel guilty about having been at Weymouth all day. It was lovely - warm enough for the families with pre-school children to play on the beach and the old old old folk to be cosy in the shelters on the prom. We had fish & chips out of paper at the harbour, watching the boats. There was some sort of filming going on, so we were well entertained.
I nearly forgot to tell you of yesterday's drama, as we sat on/under the veranda with a beer at about 5.30. All of a sudden a commotion in the hedge and Mr Sparrowhawk took his tea and flew off! It took about 4 seconds for the survivors to start merrily cheeping again - sort of Poor Fred - but never mind, we're still here!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
02-04-2009, 06:33 PM   #10

Hiya all another hard worker clocking in here

Been to work and now home, going to attempt to contact some "uncontactable" people requesting NV.
Have taken Sal out for a nice walk and we meet a really nervous/scared CKCS......who the owner said is scared of all dogs....."the CKCS met Sal and was fine." The owner was really pleased and said "shows that the reputation Staffords have is false" so really pleased...

Off to get some chippings and some bits pieces for the garden.