Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
01-04-2009, 07:17 AM   #1

Wednesday daily

I'm off to see the school nurse today about Ashleigh. The school don't want her there if she's ill, the Dr says she's ok for school. I'm in a no-win situation here. I have now resorted to recording her bouts of coughing so I can take my camera & show the Dr.just how bad it is. Maybe it isn't whooping cough, but somethig is not right and needs investigating.

I am working locally today so will be able to pop in & out.

We have a new rescue cat in, which was found at my work again. That's the 2nd cat in a few months. There are no nearby houses, so we don't know where they come from. The girls have called this one Kely She's in my pen now.

I shall pop to the vets later as I have some chocolates for them from Bluebell.

That's about all I think.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
01-04-2009, 08:00 AM   #2

Re: Wednesday daily

Pinch, punch, first of the month - white rabbits!
(Apologies to non-Brits who don't have these strange old customs)
April? That's really Spring, isn't it - no more having to whisper! Lots of blossom starting to bloom and plenty of green shoots everywhere. The aubretia is always a cheery sight at this time and the woods were carpeted with dog violets when we walked yesterday.
Right - that's my early chat-starter. I've already had a look at the new pics (!) so I'm off to read the remainder of the new posts. Have a lovely day and don't get fooled.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
01-04-2009, 08:10 AM   #3

Sorry Smudgley - I didn't see this thread and started another - I'll see if there's anyone around to merge them

Edit - Thanks Mags! Save my blushes!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: N/A
01-04-2009, 09:51 AM   #4

Morning all,

Well I'm truly and utterly shattered!
I went watching Tina Turner last night... She was amazing, absolutely fantastic! Even though we were sat in the upper tier(sp) it was still great, loved every second of it. Especially when she sang Proud Mary (love that song.) I didn't take many pictures as they were too far away, took plenty of videos though so when Ive put them on YouTube I'll let you know!

Its cloudy here and I'm just gonna relax for the rest of the day.

Have a nice day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
01-04-2009, 01:41 PM   #5

So far no-one's fooled me today, aha! except DM and Kelly fooling around with the daily
Spending my day doing as little as possible, coz I'm fed up of the round and round of cleaning, washing & ironing; I'm feet up with my Harry Potter book for this afters.
Did the food shop this morning, having five mins online the I'm chilling. Glad you loved TT Janey, she's a great act isn't she? Going to see Take That in June... can't wait

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
01-04-2009, 04:37 PM   #6

Afternoon all. A very pleasant day here, not as sunny and warm as yesterday but pleasant all the same.
You know I didnt even think about the whole April fools thing until now. I was thinking how great Dale the airedale was today, now I'm thinking that he's having a laugh and come Friday he will be spanky mental again

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
01-04-2009, 04:37 PM   #7

Happy April Fools Day, all! Hope no one gets caught. Gloomy and chilly here, 10 degrees, predicted rain not here yet but is coming. Got the trash/recycling out early; felt lazy this morning and slept in. Leia is such a good cat, never pesters me to get up and feed her when I do that; just dozes next to me, bless her!

Any of you PC users worried about the computer virus that may be activated today?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Maine Coons
01-04-2009, 05:42 PM   #8

Hi all have had quite a nice day today, chilled in the garden abit with the cats and kids then had a bob out to Pets@home to see if there was anything of interest, then took the kids to Mc Donalds as a treat (they love it ).
Then we came back , in the garden again and then at 3.30pm to the delight of the 3 boys I was looking after 3 firman came in their BIG fire engine to fit me some new smoke alarms. They had a great time