Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
14-05-2021, 08:04 AM   #1

Friday

Morning all,
No work today, taking the car for the brake pads replacing, a walk down the brickcroft and then cleaning up.
Pamela did your friend find anything wrong with your bike? Sounds like you've lost confidence in it.
Yola, your new Macbook sounds great and I'm sure will make your life easier.
Kazz, how's it going? Are you still volunteering at the vaccination centre?
Dinky, hope you manage to keep getting supplies for your kitties, just like us they have their preferences.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
14-05-2021, 08:19 PM   #2

Re: Friday

Evening Shelley,

Did you get the car fixed? I like having a day cleaning, love the way the house looks for the 10mins after it until OH comes in then things get left laying about!! Always nice whilst it lasts!!

My friend did some adjusting of the revs and cleaned a few bits. It is running better and sounding better, took it out tonight to give it a run. We went to a park and there was loads of wee grey squirrels running about, got some lovely photos. People say they are vermin but i love watching them anyway

Have a great weekend everyone