Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
05-05-2021, 07:47 AM   #1

Work free Wednesday

Morning everyone.
No work today so it's a longer dog walk down to the nature reserve to see what's happening.
Also need to go and buy some more bird food, I can't keep up with them.
Later I have lots of new arrival vintage bears and dolls to fix.
Dinky I am so sorry Janna and yourself have been so poorly.
Let's hope you are both on the mend now.
Kazz, it's amazing how you can experience all the seasons in one day.
Yola, how are things going, are the cats cutting you any slack, lol.
Pamela hope your weather has settled down, ours has a bit.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
05-05-2021, 11:46 AM   #2

Re: Work free Wednesday

Hello!

Working at home today. Can't get warm - time for a peppermint tea. Both boys are home, older one doesn't have college today, younger one feeling sick and dizzy and is currently fast asleep. OH has gone to the office.

Very frustrated with my macbook which is no longer able to process the large files I work with (it's almost 5 years old), and keeps crashing the apps. Thankfully a new, larger, faster better macbook has been approved finally and should be with me in a week or two. Can't come quickly enough.

Shelley, I can't keep up with my bird feeders either. I mix small seeds, sunflower seed, mealworm and suet pellets with insects into the feeders as well has having ones with fat balls in, and the seeds are gone in a couple of hours. Mind you, I've seen magpies and squirrels hanging off the feeders as well as the little birdies, so hardly surprising. Good thing these seeds are cheap.

Dinky - I hope you and Janna are both back and 100% very soon.

Right - off to make that tea; my hands are frozen.