Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
04-05-2021, 09:59 AM   #1

Tuesday night.

Good morning /evening everyone,
Another apology, I'm afraid.Sorry i haven't been around for yet another week, but I have been keeping up with everyone and have just been reading your earlier posts. And yes, I did catch Janna's flu, unfortunately ,despite wearing a mask and taking probiotics, but fortunately I didn't catch it as badly as she had it. Poor Janna ended up back in hospital for the second time last week ,again badly dehydrated ,but she is a lot better now.I've spent the last few days mainly in bed sleeping it off, and Brenna, my eldest daughter, has been coming in every day. Tonight , I'm up to watch The Dog House on TV but then I'm going back to bed again.Honestly, I've never been so sick in my life as i have this year. Don't know what my BP is doing at the moment but I will check it tomorrow .Going to try and stay up tomorrow for the day as I'm sick of lying in bed coughing all day. I'd love to go for a walk but will wait a few more days. At least neither Janna nor I are being sick anymore but we still can't eat much, and the thought of anything fried is revolting . This flu is prevalent in Christchurch at the moment, but I'm not going to have the flu vaccine as I think I must be immune to it now, SURELY. Anyway, enough about me.

PAMELA, I was thinking of you and your week off work. It does sound as if you had a lovely time and got lots done.I bet your new carpet looks super duper and I hope that Harris has not been clawing it.Also hope that your new trainers are comfy. Did you have a good visit with your in-laws at the weekend ? I'm pleased that your covid restrictions have now eased a lot for you all and you're able to visit more freely.Your ladies ride at the motorcycle club must have been fun too. It's good that they specifically cater for women, as so many clubs seem to be male dominated and if a woman doesn't have a partner, it can be a bit off-putting.Hope your dad and sister are all OK and wee Skye is now a lot better.

SHELLEY,sounds as if you ,too, had a wonderful week away in Scotland and glad that the weather was good for you.You must have had some lovely meals out and enjoyed some beautiful walks there. Great that you were able to visit your cousin in her van as well.Holidays always seem to go so fast, don't they, but now that you're home again, you'll be able to plan your next trip away and look forward to that.

YOLA, gosh you do sound busy at work. Your poor kitties - No wonder they look at you all suspiciously when you come home.You must be very proud of your son being so close to getting his accountancy apprenticeship. I hope everything goes really well for him.

KAZZ, glad that you are using your weekends to wind down, after a busy week. Gert will love to relax with you. I do hope you are both well and enjoying some nice weather.

Well everyone, have a great day.I am a bit dopey tonight and am not quite sure what day it is for you guys. Tuesday evening here so it must be Monday night/early Tuesday morning for you.Hopefully that's right.

Love to all Catsey cats and dogs and their guardians.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
04-05-2021, 04:04 PM   #2

Re: Tuesday night.

Afternoon all

Been out with Gert and in one walk I had overcast, sun, high winds, rain, sunshine, thunder, sun, hail and ending in bright sun.

Also done monthly bulk shop and find I am really sticking to my list.