Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
30-04-2021, 08:40 AM   #1

sunny Friday

Morning everyone,

Dinky, how is Janna feeling now? I do hope she is better and that your blood pressure is lower!!

Shelley, enjoy your trip to the caravan. My dad is actually down in Stranraer tonight until tomorrow! You will be pleased to be able to visit again

Yola, good luck to your boy with the accountancy. Keeping fingers crossed

I havent been on much as been busy this week. We were away for the night on Tuesday which was lovely. Yesterday we got our new carpet fitted so just need to try stop Harris clawing it as its on the stairs and he clawed the other one and ruined it.

We have a motorbike lesson today now that we can finally get out and get them started again. Then i have a motorbike run tomorrow morning with the ladies group.

Have a lovely weekend everyone

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
30-04-2021, 05:41 PM   #2

Re: sunny Friday

Evening everyone.
Here we are, finally in Scotland again after nearly a year.
We came up last night.
Today we walked on the beach and visited Stranraer.
Found some interesting bits and pieces in the charity shops for when I have my stall at the vintage fair.
Tonight we are visiting my cousin in her van for drinks, all perfectly legal here but not at home.
Tomorrow we are out for a meal in a restaurant.
Pamela, great that you got away for a night.
Hope that naughty Harris keeps his claws off your new carpet.
Enjoy your bike ride tomorrow.
Yola, your son sounds as if he's doing well for himself, hope he gets the apprenticeship.
Shame on you, leaving those 2 puss cats to fend for themselves ��