Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
29-04-2021, 07:46 AM   #1

Thursday

Morning folks,
Beautiful sunny day.
Pleased to say my son Chris and myself were OK at the dentist.
It fills me with dread to go.
Work today and then off to bonny Scotland.
Have a nice day/evening

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
29-04-2021, 10:13 AM   #2

Re: Thursday

Good sunny morning from me too.

Busy busy again. Was off to the Midlands yesterday for a day at head office. Working from home today. Back into my local office tomorrow. It's nice to be able to mix it up.

All good here. My older boy is getting closer to his accountancy apprenticeship. The person organising it was super-impressed with his CV and made no bones about the tyre kickers who had applied when she was talking to him It's for a prestigious sportscar brand that is head officed locally so I guess all the young lads finishing their GCSEs were all "let's have a bit of that then". We're still waiting to hear what the process will be, but he's at the top of a very short shortlist. Fingers crossed.

Looking forward to being able to do some serious weeding this coming long weekend and the front garden borders are more dandelion than dahlia

Cats both good - theyr'e a bit off with me as I'm not here all the time now so I'm greeted with huge, but short-lived suspicion on each return from work