Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
26-04-2021, 06:50 AM   #1

Monday

Morning,
Hope you have all had a nice weekend.
Yesterday we invited my dad and his dog to sit in the garden and have a meal.
It was a lovely day, I do have to keep Kwame on the lead though as he doesn't get on with Reuben.
Pamela, well done coming back from the ride yourself.
Yes we are hoping to go to the van on Friday until Monday.
Dinky, I'm sorry to hear Janna is still poorly and your blood pressure still high.
Funny how all the cats stuck together during the storm.
Yola and Kazz, hope you both have a good week.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
26-04-2021, 07:38 AM   #2

Re: Monday

Morning Shelley,

Sounds like a lovely day yesterday. Thats a pity that Malaika doesnt get on with Rueben but i can understand about keeping him on lead. I hope you have a good day at work today. Great to hear you are going ot the caravan at the weekend, you will be pleased to get back to it

We had a lovely day in the garden yesterday. Stevens friend came over to the garden and he brought his teacup yorkie Suni with him. Barney was fine with him but kept harrassing Suni and constantly "sniffing him" Suni did tell him off a few times which was funny to see as he is a fraction of the size of Barney!! Mia doesnt tolerate Suni at all,. She was constantly growling anytime he went near her. She is the one that is fine with other dogs!! Got a bit of sun yesterday as well so need to use lots of lotion today.

Got lots of glossing to do today then meeting my friend to go shopping tonight as the shops have now reopened as of today and i need new trainers!!

Have a great day everyone