Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
23-04-2021, 08:00 PM   #1

Friday daily

Evening everyone,

Shelley i hope you had a better day at work today. Sometimes you just get days like that!! Thats great you have had your second vaccine. Hopefully no side effects.

Hey Yola lovely to hear from you

Thats me finished up for a week and a days annual leave (a day because of the may bank holiday) Started it off by going on a motorbike ride for a chippy which was nice. Got a busy week coming up so just as well we are off. I have a ladies ride out tomorrow, Steven is going to follow me down to the meeting point as im not 100% confident on my own and it is a bit of a distance and he will follow us to a certain part of teh run and then go his own way home. The sun has to be out so should be a good day.

Dinky, how is Janna doing? I do hope she is feeling better. How are you? How did your latest appointment go for your BP? I do hope everything is ok.

Take care everyone

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
24-04-2021, 09:11 AM   #2

Re: Friday daily

Morning everyone.
Pamela I hope your ride goes well today and you have fun.
Enjoy your week off.
I wasn't at work yesterday, only work 2 1/2 days.
It was nice that several colleagues contacted me to check I was OK.
This time I haven't reacted badly to the vaccine, thank goodness.
Dinky, hope you and Janna are OK.
Yola, you sound very busy at work, hope you have a nice weekend.
Kazz, how are you doing?