Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
19-04-2021, 07:52 PM   #1

Chilly but dry Monday

Evening everyone,

Dinky, how is Janna? i do hope she is feeling better. How are you? Hope you are ok.

Shelley how is work going? I do hope you had a good day

I also love snow leopards but at the moment i have a wee thing for elephants!! I have a large elephant canvas in my kitchen, an elephant ornament in my living room and an elephant desk tidy on my desk!!

Not been up to much today, just work as always. I didnt go to running club as feeling a little bit wheezy tonight so would have found running hard. I think i am just a bit run down and it is a final effect of the vaccination, seems to be lingering for a while. Hopefully not too much longer though!! I also get a bit like this with hayfever so it certainly wont be helping!! Just relaxing tonight. I only have this week left then off for a week which i am desperate for.

Take care everyone

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
19-04-2021, 09:02 PM   #2

Re: Chilly but dry Monday

Evening Pamela and anyone else.
Oh dear, wheezyness not good, hope it's gone soon and you can run again.
Have you any plans for when you are off work?
My work is going well, really enjoying it.
Dinky, hope Jan a continues to feel better.