Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
17-04-2021, 03:43 PM   #1

Saturday

Hello everyone,
Watching Prince Philips funeral at the moment, poor Queen Elizabeth.
Well I've completed my week back at work, all went well and it's exciting to be back.
I went to my first carboot this morning, not brilliant and no social distancing.
I think people believe they can't catch it if they're
Having fun.
Bought a bird bath and feeder for £3.
Pamela I hope you and Steven are feeling better now, I have my 2nd one on Thursday and will make sure I have paracetamol first.
Dinky, Yola and Kazz, hope you are all OK and happy.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
17-04-2021, 07:25 PM   #2

Re: Saturday

Evening Shelley and anyone to follow.

We are feeling a lot better today after a day of rest and a good nights sleep. We went for a good rideout on the bikes today. 137miles was great!!

You will be glad to be getting your 2nd vaccine. Glad your first week back went well. Its crazy that people think they dont need to distance now, its essential now more than ever as it is more under control and we want to keep it that way!! we have been in the supermarket and soo many people are just not wearing masks now!!

Enjoy your evening everyone