Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
30-11-2013, 10:20 AM   #1

St Andrew's Day

Happy St Andrew's Day to our Scottish members!

Nice day here, blue sky yyyyyeeeeeeeeeesssss! Bit breezy and cold.

OH is taking Dora to an agility hour with our dog training group (not our "normal" agility group!) and I will be staying at home cuddling Monty Bogle. Dora needs the practice!

May fit in some cat cuddling too. Kizzy is being a particularly affectionate girl recently, so that will be easy to do

Have a good day peeps!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
30-11-2013, 12:59 PM   #2

Re: St Andrew's Day

morning Angie. Happy saint Andrews day to our other Scottish members. At the hairdressers just now for a wee cut and colour then a bit of shopping.

Thinking of all those involved in the helicopter crash in my home city and the 1 I work in, Glasgow today after the terrible accident last night.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
30-11-2013, 03:10 PM   #3

A truly terrible accident Pamela. I hope all your family and friends are safe.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
30-11-2013, 05:42 PM   #4

The crash is a terrible shock..........my heart goes out to all concerned.

My day has been okay actually.
Had a think about the questions for tomorrow, thought of a few. But do not expect genius.

Been out with Bella for a couple of hours and she really enjoyed it when she realised no bangs. Then had a game of I boot the footie up the garden she chases it.
Have brought new curtains for the living room but want to finish the painting first. So tomorrow I think. The new kitchen table comes on Thursday.

I am having a treat well not a treat actually YEAH it is a treat sirloin steak baked potato and salad........

Happy St Andrews day to everyone.

Does Dora enjoy the agility? I may have to look at something like that for Bella.......bit of controlled exercise where she will feel safe work on putting her mind somewhere else than in worry mode.

Pamela enjoy your shopping and what colour are you going?
ee

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
30-11-2013, 06:38 PM   #5

evening angie and kazz. None of my famiky or friends are affected thankfully but my heart and thoughts go to the family of the 8 casualties. hope dora enjoyed agility. Kazz sounds like a nice day you had. I havevgone back to red