Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
24-08-2008, 09:32 AM   #1

Daily thread ~ Sunday

Good morning folks, it's good to be back to a sunny Sunday!

It was nice to go away for a week but the weather was awful right up until last Friday when the clouds disappeared and the sun shone all day. We stayed in a brand new appartment which was very spacious and comfortable, ideal when the weather is bad as there is nothing worse than being in cramped accommodation on wet days.

We collected Cassie on the way home, she was fine and even had a cuddle from the Cattery owner before she left!

Back to the grindstone now, a machine full of washing on (even though we had a washing machine where we stayed). The garden looks a mess, the rain has really spoiled things this year ............never mind, there's always next year!

I hope everyone and their kitties are well ............. have a lovely day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
24-08-2008, 12:06 PM   #2

Re: Daily thread ~ Sunday

Sorry your holiday was wet Mags - glad you're back as you have been missed!

It's been pouring here earlier this morning but has stopped now, the sun has come out but it is quite windy. I went outside to shake some mats and was surprised how hot the sun is. I can see several plants in my garden have mildew - it will be bad this year I fear with the warm wet weather.

Have a good day everyone and enjoy your Bank Holiday Monday tomorrow - let's hope it's a dry one!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
24-08-2008, 12:58 PM   #3

Started off pouring today but the clouds parted and sun came out in time for Dominik's riding lesson; which he thoroughly enjoyed so we'll be taking him back again next Sunday He was riding this darling little pony - dapple grey - called Mr Chips.

More work in the garden and around the house beckons . . .

Mags, good to see you back. At least you got a tiny bit of sunshine to enable you to take home good memories of your holiday

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
24-08-2008, 01:11 PM   #4

This is what it was like for most of the week..........

......... and Katie and Jamie looking pleased to be out in the sunshine last Friday!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
24-08-2008, 01:13 PM   #5

Beautiful pictures Mags, Katie & Jamie are fairly growing up....Two real cuties....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: All black and white and tortie's
24-08-2008, 01:19 PM   #6

Afternoon all. Not much doing today being out ot asda having dinner got a guest as well. Plus i my daughter are away till tuesday with there dad. Cats and Angel are missing them and so are we its so so quiet. Probaly watch a bit of telly later and possibly catsey of course

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
24-08-2008, 04:16 PM   #7

Afternoon, all! Gorgeous sunny weather continues, 25C now, and not a drop of rain! We've had less than an inch in August and the plants are getting stressed; some of the trees have started premature leaf drop. Hope it won't impact the stunning Autumn foliage too much....
Nothing new to report; planted new iris yesterday, did the market run, papers and crossword this afternoon.

Glad you're back, Mags; pity about the weather...

Enjoy the Bank Holiday tomorrow...