Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
27-08-2008, 04:50 PM   #11

Re: Daily thread ~ Wednesday

Greetings from rainless Washington! There is a 40% chance of showers this afternoon, hope it's true. Overcast and coolish now, 23C., Did a double-day market run as it's really supposed to rain tomorrow, and I hate to go out in it if I can avoid it.
Dug up three ailing tomato plants, planted more beans and scallions in their place; should manage a harvest before killing frosts.

PL: hope you're feeling better, glad Imogen is ....
Jac: good to hear things are looking up
Yola: be glad things are quiet...remember the Chinese curse: "May you live in exciting times" ....

Please join me in the quiz tonight at 8 pm in Games! Hope to see you there....

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
27-08-2008, 05:44 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
Greetings from rainless Washington! There is a 40% chance of showers this afternoon, hope it's true. Overcast and coolish now, 23C.,
Eileen, if our temperature here reached 23ºC we would be more than happy as that would be quite hot for us!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
27-08-2008, 06:15 PM   #13

Quiet? I wish! It's not a case of quiet it's a case of things being so boring there's no point in reporting it

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
27-08-2008, 07:40 PM   #14

Better boring than fires, floods, civil unrest, or the washing machine overflowing, some plaster falling from the ceiling or a snake in the kitchen! Boring suits me fine...I tell you all about my exciting day every day! Wow, market run, new plants...can you stand it?