Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
27-08-2008, 09:02 AM   #1

Daily thread ~ Wednesday

Morning all!

Dull and gloomy day here, had a few spots of rain earlier but not enough to worry about. It's hard to believe that it will be September 1st next Monday ......... have you noticed how the nights are drawing in now?

Just a routine day here, will dispose of a few more "past their sell date" plants from the garden later and try to tidy things up out there.

Enjoy your day everyone!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
27-08-2008, 09:26 AM   #2

Re: Daily thread ~ Wednesday

Morning Mags, mornin all....It was raining here, but the sun has come out now..
Just dropped Murphy off for his hernia op, picking him up at 1.30.....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
27-08-2008, 09:29 AM   #3

Dull, cool and overcast this morning here. It felt like waking up in November as it was so dark at 0630 I'd wondered if I had set the alarm incorrectly!!

Absolutely nothing to report here; kids are fine, cats are fine, work is plodding along OK . . . isn't life unexciting

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
27-08-2008, 09:33 AM   #4

Well that's summer gone, if there ever was one. Even noticed the leaves turning brown on the trees yesterday.
Mags, I'm going to see CCBB in Cardiff, so kind of local
Moli, good luck cuddles for Murphy's op from me.
Yola, you're always so busy so take the chance to chill today.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
27-08-2008, 09:37 AM   #5

Morning Mags
Well it's overcast here too. Mind you it's more the norm to rain here just now. Everything is sodden.
I have been to hell and back these last few weeks. Glad to say out the other side now.
Ceilidh stayed with Derek last night and tonight, the house feels very empty.
Darryle has been given a weeks notice. No work in the building trade
Not sure what I'm going to do today but have to stay in until someone comes to fix my livingroom window as it isnt shutting properly.
Hope you all have a nice day.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: None
27-08-2008, 09:50 AM   #6

Mags, I was thinking the exact same thing myself last night when I looked out the window at 9.30 and it was pitch black The autumn season has suddenly hit without warning, although to be honest I'm losing all track of seasons and annual time as we really didn't have much of a summer at all

Overcast, grey, yet muggy outside. Alone in the office today so quite bored! Looking forward to core balls gym class later, I love rolling around on the big ball it always makes me giggle! But it does work your muscles so hard too, come Thursday evening I'm always aching (in a good way!)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
27-08-2008, 10:02 AM   #7

Morning everyone,
Finally feeling a bit more human, spent most of yesterday in bed with a nasty cold and fever
Dull and grey here but it's dry.
Hope Murphy's op goes well.
Lx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
27-08-2008, 10:21 AM   #8

Morning all!

It's like a grey blanket must be covering the whole of the UK - really gloomy here too today. Yes, autumn is here - the first daddy-longlegs of the season flew in my study last night, attracted by the light. We still have a few swallows left, but not for long I shouldn't think. I wish I were a swallow flying south towards the sun.

Loads of get well wishes for Murphy - do hope all goes well with his op Moli.

So sorry to hear you've not been well Liz - did I miss a post, or have you been suffering in silence? Glad to see you're feeling a bit better. How's Imogen doing?

Have a good day everyone. I think we'll soon all be wearing those miners' helmets with the lights on the front if this gloom gets any worse. All because of the Jet Stream so I understand.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
27-08-2008, 10:29 AM   #9

Hi Angie, No you didn't miss anything-I literally slept all yesterday afternoon. Thankfully my temperature has gone down but it was so high I was actually starting to hallucinate slightly Imogen is doing really well, back to normal now and great company when you're not feeling well!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
27-08-2008, 01:56 PM   #10

Afternoon ladies.
Moli, hugs to murphy from me please xxx
Lovely sunny day here today. Up early, took Suzy to the woods this morning, she would dearly love to try to catch the red squirrells but no such luck for such an old, cumbersome and very heavy on her feet dawgy
Followed by a dash over the other side of Aberdeen to see to two cats, then off again to walk the little terrors before heading to see the airdale pup for some garden play, he's so funny, lolloping around after his frisbie
Got a call from SuzyQ's gran to say that the owner is coming home today as he is hating his holiday. I will be paid for the whole week but lose out on next week which is a ******. Will miss Suzy, I do love spending time with her but am also looking forward to my own bed and cuddles with my kitties.