Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
26-08-2008, 10:26 AM   #1

Tuesday Daily

Morning all.
Been up and about for hours, been up the woods with SuzyQ. Currently living with her again for 2 weeks. Got a couple of new clients. An Airdale Terriers, 4 months and just waiting on dates for 2 Westies. Oh sorry i lie, 3 new clients, a woman who has loads of parrots etc, going to see her on Thursday.
Got several house sits on over the next few months.
Sunny day here today. Gotta go soon to see the little terrors and the dobe.
Have a great day every one.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
26-08-2008, 10:53 AM   #2

Re: Tuesday Daily

You are doing well Elaine. Have you got a plan for what happens outside of the "main" holiday season as such?

You should remember to raise your prices for the Christmas hols.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
26-08-2008, 10:53 AM   #3

Hiya! I've been away for a while with work and life issues, nothing drastic just doing the normal stuff. Seems lotsa babies want to come into the world on a Bank Holiday
Not much to report in my neck of the woods, weather is dull but dry at least for now. Looking forward to seeing the stage event of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang on Friday

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
26-08-2008, 11:48 AM   #4

Morning everyone...

It's drizzly here but very mild, looks like the temperatures will slowly be rising towards the end of the week - about time too!

Have been out this morning looking for a large suitcase for my SIL's birthday, finally managed to get a 30" one in Argos.

Elaine ~ good to see you have a steady flow of clients now, that's good thinking of Kazz re the Christmas holiday prices..

PP ~ lucky you going to see Chitty Chitty Bang Bang .....is that local to you or in London?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
26-08-2008, 12:42 PM   #5

Well not much happening here today! Grey, overcast and very non-descript, bit like my mood really Hoping to go to the gym tonight for a body pump class. Need to make an effort with the diet too; the trainer things that the weight isn't coming off fast enough. I tend to agree

Mooching around Windsor Great Park yesterday was fun, Savill Gardens was OK, lots of green and interesting plants plus a superb temperate house!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
26-08-2008, 04:29 PM   #6

Hi, people. Turned unseasonably cool today: yesterday 33C, only 19C now! No shorts and tank top today! Leia seemed to enjoy the weather, she was racing around the house before breakfast, most unlike her! Still no rain....Did the usual market run, will plant some more scallions this afternoon after the successful harvest...was quite pleased!

Elaine: Kazz had a brilliant idea IMO!

Have a nice day!

Catsey Veteran

26-08-2008, 06:16 PM   #7

I often have good idea's I am shocked that you ladies think otherwise..................

But Elaine I think you should look at raising the prices around Xmas and New Year then offsetting the quiet times like Jan/Feb maybe with that money...

Catsey Veteran

26-08-2008, 06:17 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
Hi, people. Turned unseasonably cool today: yesterday 33C, only 19C now! No shorts and tank top today! Leia seemed to enjoy the weather, she was racing around the house before breakfast, most unlike her! Still no rain....Did the usual market run, will plant some more scallions this afternoon after the successful harvest...was quite pleased!

Elaine: Kazz had a brilliant idea IMO!

Have a nice day!

Leia racing round the house..............WOW

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
26-08-2008, 07:08 PM   #9

First day back at work after 2 weeks hols. Came home to find dinner in the oven and animals all fed/walked/tucked up. Going to spend a little time here, have dinner, play my internet horse game, shower and then watch a DVD in bed. Weather rained all day, but clammy.

CM

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
26-08-2008, 07:55 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
Leia racing round the house..............WOW

Leia says she's built for comfort, not speed ......