Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
25-08-2008, 09:07 AM   #1

Bank Holiday Monday - Daily Thread

We're off to Savil Gardens in Windsor Great Park today and then into the main body of the park so the boys can scamper and bike ride. I'll take the camera incase there are any interesting plants to photograph

A bit of a sad day today as it's the 1st anniversary of my (only) uncle's death.

The weather is overcast but dry and promises to be a bit brighter later on (I hope)!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: All black and white and tortie's
25-08-2008, 09:24 AM   #2

Re: Bank Holiday Monday - Daily Thread

Just got a call from my ex-husband who is camping near us with the girls. They have run out of cerials, one has got any dry trousers he wants a paper and they are getting on his nerves, he has only had them since friday. So it looks like i am going to have to go and see them and and also he asked me to bring in the sun for him. Its not bad weather here a bit over cast but it looks like its going to brigten up.

jane

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
25-08-2008, 10:33 AM   #3

Morning all. Nothing planned here today, hoping to get outside and do some gardening.

Have a good day everybody

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: None
25-08-2008, 12:02 PM   #4

I'm at work No bank holiday in Scotland unfortunately. But it's pouring true Glasgow style today, so no great loss.

Have a great one everyone south of the border!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
25-08-2008, 01:46 PM   #5

Afternoon everyone! We had planned a day in the garden today, but it's been raining heavily on and off all morning and now it's grey and windy - so a day in, sorting out financial stuff and boring bits like that! There is an Olympic-sized hole in OH's TV viewing - he's feeling the loss of daily sporting events!

Have a great day everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
25-08-2008, 03:55 PM   #6

Well hoping to get some gardening done too however weather has not really been the best. Took Sal out and pottered really.

Been on doing some CP work....Sal totaly bored..... will update with a picture.

Hope you have a good day Yola sounds great, Angie even I a none sports watcher miss the Olympics.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
25-08-2008, 04:41 PM   #7

Hi, all! Still sunny, warm, 26C and not a drop of rain...; a 30% chance of some this afternoon, but those aren't good odds. No errands this morning so just pottered about in the garden checking on the new iris and trying to avoid the mosquitoes....very bad this year, with no rain in weeks, don't know where they're breeding! But they are, and biting like crazy! Like Kazz I'm not a sports watcher either, but do enjoy the gymnastics and diving; will miss them. The Democratic Convention starts today, booooring! Especially as I think we're nominating the wrong candidate...oh well, politics doesn't belong here, sorry!

Enjoy the Bank Holiday!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
25-08-2008, 05:15 PM   #8

A day of nothing much really - cut the grass but thats all I did in the garden and it only takes ten minutes as a tiny garden! Took kids to shops - Emma for a new bra and Sean to look at clothes for sixth form..... got the bra but its so hard shopping for Sean.....

Not much else planned - dinner soon - Spaghetti Bolognaise - think Emma is cooking!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
25-08-2008, 05:40 PM   #9

Hi everyone,
Went to the village fete today (where I grew up and my mum still lives), the weather held and there were lots of people which was great. Mum and I managed to win the treasure hunt so I came home with a box of chocs
Might share them with OH!
Imogen has fully recovered and has spent most of the afternoon watching the fish tank.
Hope everyone enjoys the evening.
Lx

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
25-08-2008, 06:29 PM   #10

Lovely sunny day here it's a pity it wasn't like this last week!

Called in to see my daughter this morning....... well really to have a little cuddle with Mia, the new kitten.. My SIL gave me a big bag of runner beans and carrots from his allotment.

Cassie is still giving me lots of attention after her 'holiday' at the Cattery last week....... as long as she doesn't start bringing me presents of mice or fish, I don't mind!

Hope everyone has had a good day!