Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
11-05-2007, 09:10 AM   #11

Re: Meet Jypsi

She's a wee honey. Congratulations on your new arrival.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Ragdoll, BSH & Maine Coons
11-05-2007, 06:47 PM   #12

I'm hoping to show her in a while once she gets a little bigger.

Will maybe breed from her when she is much older but would like to do the shows with her first.

Sarah
x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: N/A
11-05-2007, 10:17 PM   #13

Oh she's a little stunner.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Ragdoll, 2 Siamese & a Balinese
11-05-2007, 11:10 PM   #14

She's gorgeous Sarah!

Gosh, your family is expanding fast!! How many is that now?!?!?!

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: moggies
12-05-2007, 11:27 AM   #15

she is absolutely lovely..... have you any room left? lol

Almost a Veteran Member

13-05-2007, 11:01 AM   #16

ermmm i hate to admit this but in total we have
5 raggies, 4 bsh, 1 maine coon & 3 moggies.

Plus drum roll lol a bsh potential stud boy joining us end of this month and another raggie baby due here next week.

then hopefully that will be my lot for the time being lol

I have to say its not that much more hard work really. They tend to keep each other occupied by playing together and they all get on thank goodness.
They spend a lot of time outside during the day in their pens catching the rays and the fresh air which they really enjoy. My stud boy is outside permanently but he does come in through the day whilst the others are out and thats purely as i have two breeds of cat. Cannot let him mix with the bsh especially if they are in call.
Alfie and the two older raggies come out in the garden and play madly when they are supervised but having building work done at moment so rather keep them safe.
I am hoping to have my cattery area upgraded and getting new pens at the end of the month to expand it. then they will have their own fenced in, cat proofed area to play in and be totally safe

Oh and btw we now have a 4 month old sheltie puppy called Honey. Yes there is a method in my madness lol We are hoping she will be accepted onto the training scheme to be able to become a registered assistance dog for my disabled son. She is a real sweetie but isnt sure what to make of the cats yet and them her lol

Here's a quick pic of her in my sons bed waiting for him to join her lol

Sarah
x

Catsey Veteran

13-05-2007, 09:50 PM   #17

You must have acres of land Sarah!!!

The pup is a real cutie!!

Do you have a raggie stud then? Open stud?

Almost a Veteran Member

14-05-2007, 11:09 PM   #18

I do have a raggie stud. I am waiting for him to start working he is almost 1 year old and not showing very much interest as yet.
I don't have him at open stud but would allow certain people to use him at my discretion. Just want to be careful more than anything. Its taken me a long time and a lot of effort and expense to get where i am right now without having a mishap and losing it all
We do have a very big garden but not acres lol. We make the best of the space we have

Sarah
x

Catsey Veteran

16-05-2007, 04:36 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahd
I do have a raggie stud. I am waiting for him to start working he is almost 1 year old and not showing very much interest as yet.
I don't have him at open stud but would allow certain people to use him at my discretion. Just want to be careful more than anything. Its taken me a long time and a lot of effort and expense to get where i am right now without having a mishap and losing it all
We do have a very big garden but not acres lol. We make the best of the space we have

Sarah
x

I wasn't asking to use him - I was just curious (in case that your point about "discretion" and "being careful" was aimed at Lily and her accident with William )

I already have a lovely proven stud boy lined up for her next time round. If and when we decide we're ready for more babies

Almost a Veteran Member

16-05-2007, 10:28 PM   #20

Hi Charlie
There was nothing intended by what I said to you and i'm sorry if it came across that way Lily's mishap never even entered my head and to be honest i'd forgotten about it.
I just meant that he would be mainly for my use but i would allow close friends with breeding girls to use him. Also "being Careful" was only meaning that some stud owners do let cats in that are not tested and put their own cats at risk by doing so. I only meant that i didnt want to risk my cats health and wanted to be careful who i let use him if that makes sense.
You should have more babies Lily has proven herself to be a fantastic mum and has some gorgeous kittens from the pics i've seen.
Hope thats cleared things up and i will be more careful how i word things in future

Sarah
x