Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
19-12-2023, 09:58 AM   #1

Tuesday daily

Good morning ladies,
Tuesday evening here, nearly 9pm and it's been another nice day. Tomorrow it's going to be over 30 degrees, and that's getting a bit too hot. Gosh, I'm so behind in everything this year and I can't seem to get motivated at all. I was planning to do some xmas shopping at the weekend but I just couldn't be bothered going out. Oren was happy to stay home too and we just read books. together .I did manage to do some washing today though, but janna had to hang it out for me as I just lost interest in the whole thing. My hands are still swollen and purple, but the colour is fading from under my finger nails. I really wish I wasn't doing xmas dinner/tea now, but it's too late to change everything. I just feel like going to bed and staying there. Well, that's my moan for the day. !!!

The cats are all feeling the heat terribly, especially Snoddy. They spend the day lying on the Kool mat. Janna has just taken them outside, but one of the huge seagulls that I feed is out there, and they're terrified of him and keep running inside . Vera, the duck arrived on her own today and I'm a bit worried about Jack. I hope he turns up tomorrow.

My sister's wee cat ,Pippa, is still very nervous, but mary is keeping her in the house day and night. She's reasonably friendly but very skittish That reminds me - I haven't got my niece, Becca, anything for xmas yet. It was her birthday yesterday and I gave her some body lotion that was made for her by a lady I know. That girl is so hard to buy for.She has everything already.

I really must try and go out tomorrow and do some shopping. I need to get food for Christmas and buy some cards. We also need some decent food for us, as I haven't been grocery shopping for ages. Janna got us take outs again for tea, but it's not a healthy option, so I really must make an effort

Janna has finished work for the year now, so we'll both spend the next few days cleaning up the house. i never knew that cats could make such a mess - there's white hair everywhere.

PAMELA, sorry that you caught Steven's cold. I hope you're feeling a bit better now. You're good,going shopping yesterday. I hope you managed to get what you wanted.It's horrid when you get all behind with things, isn't it ? I'm sort of starting to panic now, and I'm probably going to end up going manic soon. I hope your new work role application goes well and it is everything you dreamed of. I'm sure you'll get it. Poor Loona. Phantom pregnancies can be very upsetting for dogs, I hear. I hope her spaying went well and she is now over the worst of it. Gosh, Loona has been through a lot in her short life.

SHELLEY, i hope you are well and looking forward to Christmas. Out of the three of us, I bet you're the most prepared. my sister has done all her xmas shopping and has everything all wrapped up and ready to go. It makes me so cross. I suppose you'll be going to Christmas mass service . I am thinking of going as well, probably on Sunday night. i haven't been to a mass for nearly a year now, but maybe I'll make an effort this year. Hope Malaika's tooth and gums are all healed now.

Well ladies, I'm going to go and lie on the bed and read for a while. Janna is watching Coro Street but I've lost interest in it. Once it's over, I might get up and watch an episode of Beauty and the Beast.

Have a wonderful Tuesday, Pamela and Shelley and don't work too hard.