Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
15-12-2023, 03:30 PM   #1

Friday Daily

Good afternoon ladies,

Its Friday and we are off today! Dropped Stevens car off at the garage for its service then took my dad for breakfast and went back to his for a while for a blether then went over and seen my sister for a while so been a lovely morning! Just heading out shortly to go get Stevens car again as its ready.
Ordered Robyns Canicross kit for christmas so looking forward to getting it and trying it on her before it gets all wrapped up for Santa paws coming!!

Not been up to much to be honest. No more trailing until 2024, ive given us all the rest of the month off! Steven is going to his friends house tonight so i will sit and relax for a while!

Enough about me!!

Dinky, how are your hands? Has the purple started to settle down? I am glad you have been able to use them more now, you must be so relieved to be able to do things on your own!!

My goodness!! Janna sounds liek she has suvh a talent with the piano!! Amazing that she has the confidence to play at work now eventhough not at the big events! Good on her!!

Are you having a nice time with Oren? I hope you have a lovely weekend!

Shelley, are you set for christmas? Im getting there but waiting until i get paid on Monday and Steven and i are going into Glasgow for the day. We will go for lunch as well which will be nice. What are you doing for christmas?

Have a lovely weekend ladies