Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
13-12-2023, 08:58 AM   #1

Wednesday Daily.

Good morning ladies,
Wednesday evening ,just after 8pm here and it's been a beautiful day, not too hot ,but warm. with a light wind. Yesterday Christchurch had severe thunderstorms and there was a lot of damage to houses and fences. Our main airport was actually struck by lightning and had to close. No one was hurt though. I have had Oren here since Monday ,as he was impossible to deal with at home. He was really upset that he couldn't come at the weekend and started smashing everything in his room. Jared dropped him here on Monday morning and he was fine with me - did his school work and helped me do the housework and washing. He had to go home today but he's coming back on friday night for the weekend again

I had to go back to the doctor this morning and still on antibiotics - different ones this time and more blood tests. Both hands and fingers are still purple and swollen but hopefully I'll be able to wear my friendship ring again soon. AND no ,I haven't forgiven Freddie yet and I'm keeping my distance from him. I don't want to have purple hands on xmas day and I'm hoping that the colour will soon fade and go back to normal.

I did manage to do a wee bit of shopping last weekend but I really couldn't be bothered doing much and one of my hands started throbbing again ,so I gave up. Oren and I plan to go out together and do some this weekend, but I just have to watch the noise levels in the shopping malls because of Oren

Janna is working again tomorrow all night and again on Saturday night. She has started playing the grand piano in the foyer during her breaks (Janna has learned the piano since she was 4) and she has always been very musical. Unfortunately for her, Cyril, her main boss heard her playing and asked her if she would be interested in doing it as part of her job, when big events are on. Janna is not interested as she is far too shy to do that in public. Pity really. We have a big digital ensemble here in our lounge and she plays that a lot and programmes all the different sounds into it. She's more used to playing digital piano rather than straight acoustic piano now although we do have both instruments at home. AND the tee shirt that she had bought online has finally arrived. It was returned to the sender because the address had smudged. The sender emailed to let her know, thank goodness.

Chicken and chips for tea tonight, just from the takeout shop on the corner, as I couldn't be bothered cooking. Very nice it was ,but not very healthy.

PAMELA, I'm pleased that you had a good time away with Steven and I bet he enjoyed the break as well, even though he had to work with a cold. The xmas market and illuminations at Blackpool must have been wonderful. Did you buy lots at the market ? I hope the dogs and cats were OK and didn't miss you too much. It's good that Robyn is continuing to do well at her training sessions.. I guess they'll finish over the xmas break. Are you going to keep the training up with Mia next year ? I hope so. I hope your gum infection has settled down now and isn't sore any more. Pamela. Sore teeth and gums are horrible. I suppose you're all set now for xmas. I'm not ,but Janna and Oren did put up the xmas tree yesterday. Hope your dad is well and looking forward to xmas as well.

SHELLEY,so pleased that you also had a lovely time in Eastbourne. with your friends. Lucky you, winning all that money at Bingo......and winning twice as well. It's good that it practically paid for your trip. I'm glad poor Malaika's tooth is better now. Let's hope it doesn't reoccur, poor girl. I bet the pups missed you when you were away, but I'm sure Howard and Chris took good care of them. I'm glad your dad and reuben had a good time in wales and arrived back safely.

Well ladies, I'm off to let the cats outside for a while. I think the wild birds have gone for the night .

Have a great Wednesday Pamela and Shelley. Sorry about all the spelling mistakes - if i go back to correct them, everything gets wiped. !!!