Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
11-11-2023, 09:10 AM   #1

Frosty Saturday

Good morning Ladies,

Its frosty and chilly here and its only 8am! Im up getting organised to take Robyn to training soon. She is doing great with everything except the lead walking so i have the trainer coming here tomorrow for a 121 session to see if she can help!!

Not been up to much to be honest. Just working. Robyn was trailing on Wednesday and did amazing as always. I havent trailed Mia for a while due to the fireworks and they are still going off at night so dont want to leave her in the car on her own and she gets scared.

Dinky, how is Janna? That must have been a frightening experience for her!! Im glad her work are taking it seriously though!! Did Sophie come on Thursday to groom the cats? I bet they are glad they are groomed if she did!!

How nice that PAddy responded to your birthday wishes and seems happy for you to send presents for the children.

Do you have Oren staying this weekend? Have you managed to start watching The Fall? Ive never heard of it but if its a horror or anything like that then i am afraid i will have to give it a miss lol!

Quite right about the pups, you will decide when you are ready to have a new pup in teh house and when its right for you as well!!

Shelley, you sound quite lucky winning the chocolates and wine!! i do hope you enjoyed them!n Hope you had a lovely dinner with your guests as well. HAve a fantastic time in Surrey!

I better go and get dressed and organised to take Robyn to training.

Have a lovely weekend ladies