Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
02-02-2007, 11:43 PM   #11

Re: Had his new home check up at the vets and some questions...

Thanks for that! Will have a good look at the rest of the site later.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Burmese
Shadowdh is Male
03-02-2007, 12:14 AM   #12

Many thanks for all the helpful replies... Frontline was also offered but I will stick with the Stronghold... esp as it helps control so many things... As for the teeth... I might try the remedy that Vicki suggests... many thanks for that... because while Jack-Jack doesnt mind us looking at his teeth, we get the idea he would rather we didnt... plus I like tickling him under the chin and wouldnt want him to get to not enjoy a good scratch...

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: some
03-02-2007, 12:40 AM   #13

Don't know about the flea treatment but you can get special diet for teeth. Such as oral care or t/d which work very well. My cats were on them as they both have bad teeth but tTilly has lost most of hers due to neck lession which aren't caused by plaque so couldn't be help by the diet.
Don't know if it would work with Kitten but I have a some which you could have to try as mine don't eat it anymore and I don't know what to do with it. Its not much but too much to throw away. I have just weighed it and it is 300g. So it would last you for a bit.

Sally