Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

06-09-2004, 09:08 PM   #1

Ello!!

Hello Everybody!

Missed you all - but had a wicked time in Spain

Can't believe its all over and we are back to reality - how depressing!

Hope everybody is well?

I missed my babies soooo much - but they had a great time at nannies house - spoilt rotten as usual!

I weighed them both yesterday just out of curiousity and Amber is 11 pounds - Archie is a massive 16LBS!!!

Lots of love
Abbi xxx

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Bengal
Azz is Male
07-09-2004, 12:48 AM   #2

Re: Ello!!

Hi Abbi and welcome back we missed you!!

It flew by didn't it? Glad you are back with us tho *grin* as you've had soooooooo many holidays! Lol jus kiddin, u deserve em cos u r such a nice person

Glad the AA Squad are ok 16lbs!! Gosh thats huuuuuuuuuge! Please post some pix soon!

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
07-09-2004, 06:48 PM   #3

Hi Abbi
Welcome back-its been quiet on here without you!
Glad you had such a great time in Spain, it takes a while to get back into things doesnt it?
Do they have a lot of strays over there as in other countries?
So glad your little family are ok, bet they've had loads of cuddles!
How do you manage to weigh them as Cassie would never stay still long enough for me to find out?

Global Moderator

07-09-2004, 06:58 PM   #4

Hi Abbi!
Welcome back it's been quiet on here without you!
Glad you had such a great time in Spain, it takes a while to get back into things doesnt it?
Do they have a lot of strays over there as in other countries?
So glad your little family are ok, bet they've had loads of cuddles!
How do you manage to weigh them? Cassie would never stay still long enough for me to find out!

Global Moderator

07-09-2004, 07:02 PM   #5

Oooops!

Catsey Veteran

07-09-2004, 07:05 PM   #6

Yeah it really flew by Azz was not long enough!!!

Hi Maggs! the trick to weighing them is get on the scales yourself - digital scales are best - then pick up the little one and get on yourself again then you can deduct their weight from yours!! clever stuff!

There were a lot of strays but also pets too - I saw the cute'st babies and they are very different to ours naturally slim with pointed faces. Lots of lizards too ikkle tiny ones - not big beasts! Very cute!

It getting very wintery here - we had a nice weekend but winter is coming I can tell!!!

Abbi xxx

Global Moderator

07-09-2004, 07:18 PM   #7

Good idea Abbi! I've got digital scales but they keep showing different weights each time....I weigh myself about 3 or 4 times and get a different weight each time . Give me the old fashioned ones any day - there again I've got a job working out the little lines on them!! . Sounds like I'm hard to please doesn't it!lol.
Seriously though, I'll give the digitals a go like you said.

It's been beautiful here for about 5 days (Spanish temps?) but it is getting darker in the evenings now and a lot cooler. We've been looking through next years holiday brochures for something to look forward to after the winter!

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Bengal
Azz is Male
07-09-2004, 10:14 PM   #8

Thats a good idea on how to weigh em Abs! must try it with Cheetah, shes such a skin flint tho I doubt it would show!

It's been lovely here the last few days and 2moro is meant to be boiling!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope so!

Talking of hols again? lol, Dont blame ya cos u gotta have sommin to look forward to we're looking forward to the house being sorted! lol

Mind u when it's done we could sell it and get a permenent holiday... move to somewhere hot!

Catsey Veteran

10-09-2004, 07:23 PM   #9

Yeah its been a great week weather wise, but getting cooler today and been raining a bit in London - dont think this weekend is going to be amazing!

Off shopping tomorrow then chillin Sunday - what's everbody else up to - how is the house now Azz???

Forgot to mention we went to the Ivy Restaurant last Friday and I was sitting two tables away from Michael Parkinson - made my night that did! My mate Mike!!!

Abs xx

Global Moderator

10-09-2004, 09:08 PM   #10

Wow, fraternising with the famous now, eh? Bet you'll watch all the Parky shows now!lol Must be a great restaurant if he goes there.

Been raining hard here for most of the day, pretty miserable in fact.
Not doing anything too exciting this weekend, probably shopping as well tomorrow - then see what the weather is like on Sunday (thunder forecast )

Have a nice time anyway Abbi