Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Bengal
Azz is Male
27-04-2004, 01:32 PM   #11

Re: Lovely sunny day :-)

sorry sorry sorry! Been soo busy (although u wouldn't think by looking at the end result!)

On saturday we were making the most of the day taking Rocky for a walk etc then had some Spag Bolognese and then took Rocky out in the garden for his hourly pee-if-u-need-to and the neighours were out in their garden having a sml BBQ, invited us over! Well that was about 7pm guess wot time we got back in?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5am !!!!!!!!!! We were just chatting and having a sml drink, they've got one of those patio heaters so we were outside til 11pm ish (with the music blaring!) then went indoors. We had a good laugh and I think Steve forgot about his cold!

Ok, then Sunday afternoon the other neighbours were out and we have a tall bush seperating the gardens and Mark (the neighbour) was trimming his side of it earlier with a chainsaw, he also did a bit of th etop n I said , cheers Mark for doing the bush and he replied I still gotta do your side (kind of him!) But I didn't want to impose so I said 'do u want me to do it?' after a joke or two about the the chainsaw masacre! Anyways... this thing weighs a TON and then you have to lift it up and down! Do i need to mention my arms are killin 2day?!!! (and yesterday!).

So thas my mitigating circumstances, am I forgiven?!!

Catsey Veteran

27-04-2004, 01:55 PM   #12

Of course you are! We just missed you that's all!!

Almost a Veteran Member

Azz is Male
27-04-2004, 01:58 PM   #13

Awww - *hugs* it's nice to be missed

Any pix of the garden yet? We could do with some inspiration!

Catsey Veteran

27-04-2004, 02:25 PM   #14

Must remind Simon - will try to do some this evening could take some good ones probably from the loft conversion probably get the whole garden in - if not take a few different ones - will try to remember but you know me!!!

Almost a Veteran Member

Azz is Male
27-04-2004, 02:32 PM   #15

Loft conversion sounds like a good idea too! I bet your house is soooo stunning!

Catsey Veteran

27-04-2004, 03:09 PM   #16

Hate to be a big head but I do really love my house we have been so lucky because the people who had it before us bought it a year before, gutted it and did it up - built extention on the back and did the loft conversion - and decorated it so nicely all paint no wallpaper - all natural colours they were a young couple he was a plumber by trade but did building too - we have had to do nothing at all and would not change a thing - the only thing we have had to do is lay a lawn.

I suppose some people would say its not very personal because we have not put our own choices into it - but we are working people and would not have had the time to do it ourselves so would have had to pay for someone to do it - I honestly thought that we would find somewhere and have to change something - but every room is lovely and modern - and its huge for 2 people:

30ft Lounge
Kitchen with all fittted mod cons
Seperate Dining room
1st floor - three double bedrooms and bathroom
2nd floor - loft conversion which is very big 4th bedroom

Cellar
Double drive/double garage
120ft garden - but no garden at the front
Conservatory
Summer House

I feel so lucky but did spent 10 years in a 2 up 2 down terraced house - and made quite a lot of money so could put all of that into this mortgage.

I will never take for granted what I have.

Hope you all dont think that I am boasting

Almost a Veteran Member

Azz is Male
27-04-2004, 03:30 PM   #17

it sounds really nice and no I don't think you are boasting

Our last house was a brand new house so I guess a bit like yours now - all painted walls, cream carpets FF Kitchen/ bathroom onsuite - 3beds. It was kindof open plan bit like a Spanish Villa with the sun out esp on the bottom floor. I think yours sounds nicer cos I prefer older houses that have been done up - u have proper thick walls (our old house felt 'fragile!'). Also guess we are trying to get 'this' house to what yours is now! It's 100 years old and is being gutted! (replastered) and hopefully we'll be able to get a nice paint finish

And above all you deserve it cos u r a nice person I'm glad u are happy where u live - it's so important. And I kno you have good neigbours (cos u told me ).

All that is left to say now... is enjoy it and have squillions of parties!!

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
27-04-2004, 09:54 PM   #18

Your house sounds really great, Abbi, and I certainly don't think you're boasting......in fact, as I think I'm quite nosey, you saved me asking!! lol

Azz, you haven't defected to the other side, have you?

Almost a Veteran Member

Azz is Male
27-04-2004, 11:20 PM   #19

nah just doing my bit u know me
How r u anyways? Seems like I haven't spoken to u for ages! Looking forward to the Hols? All set?

We will miss u whilst u r out there sunning it! (probably be raining here!)

Catsey Veteran

29-04-2004, 03:11 PM   #20

Seem to have lost page 2??