Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
21-06-2020, 09:36 AM   #1

Sunday.

Hi Pamela, Shelley and everyone else.

It's Sunday evening here after a dull, cold day but at least I got some washing dry.The movie, San Andreas, is coming on soon so I'm going to watch that. I've only seen bits of it before and Janna says it's really good.

PAMELA, I'm glad your restrictions have lifted a bit. Life might be slowly returning to normal. Our restrictions have all lifted a week ago but now we have 7 new cases of Covid. They're all in strict isolation in an Auckland hotel and are all NZers returning from overseas. Hopefully we can contain it.You've been getting some nice weather, I believe. How lovely to walk in the sunshine with the dogs. I'm glad you are able to continue to work from home. It will be much safer and your fur babies will be loving it.

SHELLEY,glad that your zoom sessions are working well. You must be really good at your job to be given extra responsibility. Good for you.I hope you are getting some fine weather as well now.Hope the wee birds in the reserve are all doing well and the baby swans as well.I do hope that Eric is doing well and is being well looked after.

Poor Miracle is still very timid but is now allowing Betsey May to lie with her.Betsey is the only other female and Miracle has always been slightly better with her. Still won't let the boys near her though.On Friday night,Willow attacked her. I'm not quite sure exactly what happened but Will was sleeping on the floor and Miracle went up to her and maybe bit her ear (Miracle does wee love bites). Anyway, Will must have got a fright and gave a huge snarl and grabbed her. I screamed at her and she let the cat go and Miracle took off and hid. She was terrified but luckily wasn't hurt.Mastiffs aren't known for their love of cats but Willow has always been really tolerant of them but now I will have to be wary and not leave any of them alone with her.I notice too, that she will growl if she is lying in bed with me and Snoddy gets up on the bed. She never used to do that, so I will have to be careful.

Well everyone, have a great Sunday. Hope the weather is nice and warm. I'm off to watch that movie.

Love to all Catsey cats, dogs and their guardians.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
21-06-2020, 05:50 PM   #2

Re: Sunday.

Hi Dinky, I am glad that Miracle is letting Betsy May lie with her, she must be feeling a bit more settled. I wonder why Willow went for Miracle especially if she is usually tolerant of the cats.So glad Miracle is ok, ust have been frightening to see. My 2 re tolerant to a certain extent with the cats. Harris likes to try lie beside Mia which she isnt keen on and will warn him off, he also likes to try and climb on us when we have one of the dogs laying beside us. I think he just likes to show the dogs who is boss! They are wary walking by Skye, eventough i have never seen her swipe them. Mia wont go by her if she is laying at the livingroom door!! Barney only usually bothers with Harris when HArris is sniffing his feet, trying to groom him or trying to swipe his tails when it wags as Barney has a huge, fan like tail!

I do hope you enjoyed your movie!!

I went to see my mum and dad today as its fathers day. was nice to see him and spend some time with them. Mum has lost a lot of weight and is still continuing to lose it so that is concerning but she is seeing teh doctor soon so will see what they say.

Have a lovely evening everyone